+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Who Cares Any Longer?

Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Who Cares Any Longer?

There's spam threads in the introductory forum and manga/anime sections. There's an obvious lack of maintenance and upkeep, mods aren't doing their jobs by banning the bot members and rampant spammers. Ever since this domain was forfeited to a different owner, it's gone to nothing. It actually used to be quite enjoyable around here. Fresh activity was abound in each section, but for a while the number of visitors heavily outnumbered the amount of registered users signed in.Often, these days, I find myself being the only user signed on along with 110 other visitors. There's no longer any appeal to Animeonline.net, aside from a few people I try to keep in contact with and a very seldom post every now and then. I'm sure there's a sufficient number of other users who agree with me. Since I'm only a community member, with no other powers besides my own post modifications and profile customizing, I can only complain about how lackluster and spam ridden this site's become. Either enforce your administration or hand over the domain to owners who will take care of it.

Newbie BlackJack Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion, Grow Champion Ranma is off to a good start Ranma's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who Cares Any Longer?

Hey I completely agree with you, but since I don't think that even the new owners come to this site, I don't really see anything changing around here. I know that most of the mods left to moderate at another site, but the last time I was at the other site it was up for sale, and most of those mods haven't been there in months. Most likely they might have either given up on forums all together, or like most of us they just joined other forums. Personally, I actually joined here for the peace and quiet, though at the time I had a few people to talk to, and now I don't even have that.:/ It's good to know that someone still cares.
    Girls make the world go round, didn't you know that already?

Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ranma View Post
    It's good to know that someone still cares.
    Unfortunately, it'll take a bit more passion than both of our own combined to get this site back to proper running order.

Otaku Bike Stunts Champion Shonen may be famous one day Shonen may be famous one day Shonen's Avatar
    Thanks

To me, the breaking point seemed to be when AO switched from the old layout to this mess, really. After that it seemed that the amount of sensible content has been on the decline. I've not bothered to post in the longest time mainly because the people that I posted for are mainly gone and the site in general seems to be going downhill rapidly

[Sig-Team Member] [My Profile] [My Gallery]
    *Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of Law*

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i can say i no longer post here because of what Shonen and the others said i really miss the people that came in regularly . and it really went to the crapper when Bebop sold it to some people who could care less about anime or anything in general.dragon ball should have never sold it to him it was a mistake .
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Newbie BlackJack Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion, Grow Champion Ranma is off to a good start Ranma's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HolderOfTheDarkChalice View Post
    i can say i no longer post here because of what Shonen and the others said i really miss the people that came in regularly . and it really went to the crapper when Bebop sold it to some people who could care less about anime or anything in general.dragon ball should have never sold it to him it was a mistake .
    It's just too bad I came here after the new owners got it, I would've loved to see what it was like here before.:/ But I guess you'll still be here for the few newbies that find this place.^^

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

yeah i will some one has to be here that knows what AO was like before Bebop ruined it by selling it. he could have chose better people than he did if he needed to sell it. anyway though i hope this place gets resold to some one with brains the new owners are not acting like that with how there letting the site go down hill. i acutally heard from some one a while back that the new owners actually by sites let them die then resell them as sites they made which is a lie.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Thanks

That is so sad, because I belong to another site the owners run, and it's the exact opposite there. O_O Yeah they don't have too many rules that they actually enforce, and most of the activeness in the forum are newbies that come and go at will, but at least they try to maintain the site for the most part. Even though we weren't even allowed to use VMs for a month because Google cracked down on the lack of moderating there, so maybe they're slowly letting that site die too, so they can collect. :/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast