+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Who Cares Any Longer?

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who Cares Any Longer?

Quote Originally Posted by Ranma View Post
    I hate having to start over with a new forum, but the upside is it's like you get to go back in time, and not make the same mistakes you made in a previous forum, so it's like a second chance in a way.
    Its just like dating some new person all over again.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Its just like dating some new person all over again.
    AO's become my most fair wench. I can not abandon her so soon as I thought was proper.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Indeed, that is what one must do, do what you can to make it work until you can't do no more... But dealing with a web site is much easier then relationships.

Thanks

dealing with a web site is much easier then relationships.
    Unless that website was Zippcast .

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Artistic Anarchy View Post
    Unless that website was Zippcast .
    Never heard of it to be honest. But if its as difficult to deal with as you say, I am staying as far from that as possible.

Thanks

Well here is something that's interesting I just got in my personal message inbox.

"Hi My name is Sinistra one of the former admins that actualy cared about the community. I have taken it upon myself to invite people that want a Community thats better then AO to join So I would like to invite you to Anime-Insight. My community you can come check it out at www.anime-insight.com"

Thanks

Well here is something that's interesting I just got in my personal message inbox.

"Hi My name is Sinistra one of the former admins that actualy cared about the community. I have taken it upon myself to invite people that want a Community thats better then AO to join So I would like to invite you to Anime-Insight. My community you can come check it out at www.anime-insight.com"
    Don't bother with whatever they're trying to lure you with. Sinistra doesn't know anything about running a proper forum site. He once held ownership over another site called animereflections.net. I joined and I voiced my claim to him about how I'd be an efficient moderator for the site. After some thought took way I was appointed a head moderator. I immediately began suggesting ideas for the owners to instate, I even created the official guidelines and rules provision for the site. He and another owner, did nothing to attract members or even do as much to update their site regularly. I kept warning Sinistra that the site would plummet into forfeiture if he did not start running it properly, and all he basically did was nod and continued to remain stagnant. Nothing was done and the web domain expired without it ever being renewed. It's not worth joining any site of his that he suggests you join. He's proven himself to me that he's unfit to charismatically run a website. Animereflections was a failed site buried by junk posting and spam members, much like what AO's become. One of the mods was a complete schizophrenic and banned others like it was a mental impulse, without any reason. If you tried to even approach this person about how they should apply their duties responsibly she would flip on you and tell you that you were "being mean". Apparently offering advice to someone who has no experience modding is a hateful thing to do. I digress though. You'll find what's here over at his site, but worse. I even campaigned the site by mass messaging users on AO to join, but that was when I had hope that it would rise above this site. What a fruitless effort that become.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Nice to know you have my back here AA yes I know how to run a website I have been doing it for over 10 years if you think I can't you should check out archives.org and look up a few of my old domains. As far as this member goes she was removed from mod at AA's request after member was removed you left without notice and I really don't like it when someone fose and bashes my work if you didn't know I was working on stuff for the site then I just was burned out I took the site down as I would not be working on it as of now I have a new outlook on my site and would be happy if you would check it out when you could I will show you that I can run a site because I was not the one that ran AO into the ground I was trying to save AO bit the staff here thought that letting the site go to hell was a better profit for them

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast