+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Who Cares Any Longer?

Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who Cares Any Longer?

Without reason? I created an entire thread profiling my disbandment from the site that was going absolutely no where. With 10 supposed years of experience, people would expect you could keep a simple forum site alive. Why then, why was the site shut down? You should have let us know that their were improvement being fitted for the site. I figured all of the experience you behold would bolster your efforts of keeping it lively. Don't create a domain if you're not prepared to deal with demand for a better and more efficient website. Hasn't experience taught you that?

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow, I did not expect to light a candle to suddenly find out it was TNT. I'd like to apologize to the both of you. I simply posted the message you sent me Sinistra out of curiosity to see what Art, Ranma, and Holder would think... Well I clearly found out what yours is, Art, that's for sure. I meant in no way for things to be so heated.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Wow, I did not expect to light a candle to suddenly find out it was TNT. I'd like to apologize to the both of you. I simply posted the message you sent me Sinistra out of curiosity to see what Art, Ranma, and Holder would think... Well I clearly found out what yours is, Art, that's for sure. I meant in no way for things to be so heated.
    Scourge, you've not a thing to apologize for. It was an inadvertent happening. I'll let the heat simmer down.

Newbie BlackJack Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion, Grow Champion Ranma is off to a good start Ranma's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Oh it happens, and Dark and I are already on the site, though we go by different names there.
    Girls make the world go round, didn't you know that already?

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess I might as well. No harm in checking it out at the very least.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

Interesting post. The few active members of the staff do work tirelessly to maintain the boards, but it's much like tossing a cork into an iceberg sized crack in the Titanic. I admit that it is disheartening, and the boards are definitely not what they once were, but this isn't something that is being disregarded entirely.

Newbie unerse is off to a good start
    Thanks

Completely I share your opinion. Idea excellent, I support.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Idk...but back in 05' when I first joined (also during the same time the record was recorder for the most members online) things were AWESOME...I stopped coming once DB left us, I think in 07'....but most of the same mods are still around....I remember when Kedar was just another member lmao

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast