+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Who Cares Any Longer?

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: Who Cares Any Longer?

that sucks your is slowly becoming like mine or ours lol sorry AO is just my home and i hate to see it being mistreated like this.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Newbie BlackJack Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion, Grow Champion Ranma is off to a good start Ranma's Avatar
    Thanks

Hahaha it's alright, i'm not really attached to that forum anyway, especially since it's the same owners that run it (into the ground). The only reason why I go is to talk to a friend of mine who used to go to THIS forum, but she got bored with how empty it is here.^^
    Girls make the world go round, didn't you know that already?

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    Thanks

ah ok well a lot of people i first met here left about ...2 years ago but it did not go down hill like it is now till our previous owner jumped ship and sold it with out even thinking , he could have sold it to better people. it made everyone leav and the mods have gone some where . i did see zev here a few months ago but she did not say anything but whatever lol. i wish the owners would sell this to some one who will do better than them.

and i have heard of your sight but never been there but a friend of mine went there or did her name was foxy something it has been a while. so i forget her whole name.

Newbie BlackJack Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion, Grow Champion Ranma is off to a good start Ranma's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow, and yeah I talked to Zev back when she was here, but she never did say what made her come back here after I asked her, so I just let it go (too many problems with girls in other forums, so I learned to not push my luck :P). So do you belong to any other anime forums besides this one?

Thanks

yeah i do actually its ran by a former admin from here he just opend it up and is looking for members , and i agree girls have odd minds so its best not to question why they do what they do

Thanks

Oh that's great, so does his new forum look promising?^^ Lol exactly, not unless you like having drama in your life x)

Thanks

yeah it does right now its called the admin zone Admin Zone Forums its still being added to so we are useing a temp name tilll everything is done with rules and what not. its way better than how this place is ran now. and no i would rather not have the drama thank you lol.

Thanks

Okay, and thanks for the link. Hey did he just buy the forum from someone else, because I checked out the intro thread and they have intros going as far back as 2004?:O

That doesn't seem too new to me. o.O

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast