+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Who Cares Any Longer?

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: Who Cares Any Longer?

that sucks , well im part of one called gaia it was made by jerks for jerks and you get banned every now and then if you catch a mod on a bad day for no reason and the admins dont care lol. so i know all about that. but i have made millions on that site because everyone who bullies and and is a jerk is to dumb to know whats what and you can make a mint off of them. which is the only good thing about jerks and bullies LOL. i do go to other sites that are cool to go to and you have more freedom on there profiles like adding media players.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Newbie BlackJack Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion, Grow Champion Ranma is off to a good start Ranma's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool, it seems you made a forum of jerks work in your favor, that's awesome. I've met mods like that, and that's why i'll never become a mod, or else I might get tempted by the dark-side *evil laugh*.xD Who knows, maybe the owners of this site will be selling it soon, and we'll get to do stuff like that on here, and they might even fix some of these broken arcade games. ^^
    Girls make the world go round, didn't you know that already?

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    Thanks

that would be cool if they did sell this site to better people. and they fix the games. i would not mind if an actual anime company bought this site and fixed it up making people like us mods or something since we have been here so long.

Newbie BlackJack Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion, Grow Champion Ranma is off to a good start Ranma's Avatar
    Thanks

That would be sweet, but only if the forum wasn't as dead as it is now. I mean if we were mods, who exactly would we be moderating, each other?O_O Though it would also be nice if we had some new games too, since the old ones are well just that, old. :/

Thanks

yeah true they are i stick to face book games because of that , my favorite one is called dragon city i have 28 dragons right now i do believe i might be wrong but i have 20 something. and here is the link to another forum that guy owns as well http://www.anime-insight.com/index.php?/groups/ . and i think we would ban each other if we were to moderate just ourselves lol.

Thanks

Oh cool, my favorite face book game is Robot Unicorn Evolution, it's just too bad they don't have that here, and lol I just joined this forum last night, but thanks for the link anyway. Is it even possible for mods to ban each other, or is that something only an admin could do?o.O

Thanks

lol not sure but it would make a great topic for a forum full of mods that are bored lol. i also play bubble epic which is a bubble popping game and i play a few others buy the dragon game and the bubble popping game are my best games lol. and very you joined.

Thanks

Haha i'm sure it would be, and cool i'll have to play them myself. Yep i joined, and it's okay, I think they still have some work to do, but it looks better than it did a few days ago.^^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast