+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Who Cares Any Longer?

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: Who Cares Any Longer?

yeah and i added something to the gallery i made ^^ there i like making things , you know liker wall papers signatures avatars stuff like that.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

I know I'm dropping in on you guys but I would agree. I was here sense... Oh god I can't remember. I left for the main fact that I saw the trend of fewer and fewer decent people showing up and were replaced by more and more infantile individuals who made it nearly impossible to have a civil discussion on just about anything, which took place shortly after they sold the site. Only reason why I decided to come back is because of the great people I have met here so that tells you how great it was back in the sites hay day. But now its just a ghost town and I only talk to Kiani and she only responds once every few weeks at the soonest because she is very busy. Every one else has left. So now I spend most of my time either at MW:O forums or at my Merc unit for the game which also play other games and what not. To make a long story short, I miss chatting with the good people here at AO.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Newbie BlackJack Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion, Grow Champion Ranma is off to a good start Ranma's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh okay, and it looks pretty cool.

@Scourge Yeah I know what you mean, the last forum I left had pretty much gotten the same way for me, and replies from friends were few and far inbetween.:/ Of course with some of those friends it wasn't so much that they were busy, they were just too lazy to respond, so the people in a forum can indeed affect the quality.
    Girls make the world go round, didn't you know that already?

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

That's the truth, the quality of people makes a huge difference. Even if you have a few people but are great to hang with then you could really care less about the over all number of the site. But having the more negative crowd makes the whole point of staying, well, pointless.
    Yeah some people are to lazy to respond which can be rather frustrating.

Newbie BlackJack Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion, Grow Champion Ranma is off to a good start Ranma's Avatar
    Thanks

The one reason why I think people are jerks online and why they're too lazy to respond, is because they always use the term "real-life" instead of "offline, and even though there's nothing wrong with that, some assume that the people they're talking to online aren't real, so that's why they're in no hurry to respond or be considerate.:/ Like this one girl I know in another forum who always likes responding to certain people online right away, but she makes me wait WEEKS for a response, and I was her first online friend. D: So it just goes to show you that if they don't look at you as being "real" then then they won't worry about hurting your very real feelings.

Thanks

Well people are different and they are going to do what they are going to do for better or worse, depends upon the person. I think people who get their feelings hurt over things like this are over reacting a bit. I understand being disappointed but never had my feelings hurt... Unless you have VERY strong feelings for the person. Did you have strong feelings for this girl, Ranma? :P

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

hello both of you , hope its going good for you both, and i like your reason's scourge and im hoping someone does buy this place and fix it up if the new owners sell it. the previous owner sold this site not even thinking about the forum . i think he was more about the money than anything because he did not choose the right people to sell it to.

i remember the golden years of AO , when i first joined they had a thread called the 10,000 post thread and they would restart the thread every 10,000 posts it had went through 4 of them a few times my first year here it was a fun thing. people spammed it up with funny things and hooked up like a dating thing as well on it lol. they stopped it eventually because people loved talking random more than they did posting on actual topics and i must admit i was one of them when i first joined lol. then they came up with the idea of clans which i was a leader of one of the very first AO clans it was called the newb clan XD.
    it was so much fun back then. a lot of my friends became mods and some of them still were mods the day this place died. they just left.
    Last edited by HolderOfTheDarkChalice; Oct 21, 2012 at 10:37 AM.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Thanks

Lol, has this thread turned into a therapy session?xD It's not so much "hurt", I just don't like inconsiderate people, and that's why forums get so many jerks in it because too many people are like that.

Wow, do you think if we recreated a thread like that, that anyone would actually post to it?^^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast