Closed Thread

Thread: Why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Otaku Crab Ball Champion, TurtleSnake Champion, Dibblez Party Champion zoolivemonster is off to a good start
    Thanks

Angry Why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How is it that everytime I post the stupid thing says I don't? I have posted about 150 times and it says I have only posted 119 times. IT IS TICKING ME OFF!!!!!!!!!!
    Does anyone no how to fix this problem before I explode from anger and bust the computer screen?
    My signature pic!
    I absolutely love it!

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shouldn't this be in Feedback and Questions? Ask there and you should get a decent answer. And also where have you been posting? That could be the problem as well.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah...

NevesElocin is right, but a mod will probably move this?

I think they are still not counting posts in certain areas... Like Fanfics or Poetry (I SOOO think Poetry posts should count, but, eh). And I am thinking Journals dont count? Maybe? I am not so sure about what is counted, so don't take my words as certainty. Ask a mod.
    ... Not Ever Again...

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Journal posts aren't counted I know that for sure. And unfortunately not poetry or fics. But that was for quality control I think. That way people would have to do some "real" posting in order to be higher ranked. Eh...oh well.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zoolivemonster View Post
    How is it that everytime I post the stupid thing says I don't? I have posted about 150 times and it says I have only posted 119 times. IT IS TICKING ME OFF!!!!!!!!!!
    Does anyone no how to fix this problem before I explode from anger and bust the computer screen?
    There is no problem to fix. Some of the sections of the forum do not add to your post count, like the Introduction section, the Journal, ... People here used to flood (spam) those sections with the intention of gaining a higher status, and for that reason the post count was disabled.

Everything I said is in the forum Rules/Faq, that you should have read before even posting this.

Closing thread.

Edit. I forgot, next time put your threads in the propper place, there is a clear description on each section so you know where to propperly post your questions. Moved to Feedback and Questions.

Closed Thread