Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Why arent we allowed to post personal blogs?

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Why arent we allowed to post personal blogs?

I mean if we post it then yea we arent afraid of what people say and all so why cant we post them?

Otaku Haruko Haruhara is off to a good start Haruko Haruhara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why arent we allowed to post personal blogs?

Probably because it is considered spamming and we all know that spam can be
    annoying at times.

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

The problem with posting personal information about yourself and your life in the general forums is that it too often leads to e-drama and flaming. And let's face it, no one really wants to hear the sob stories of people desperate for attention anyway. It isn't so much that you should or shouldn't be "afraid" of what others will say in response to you spilling your guts, but that there are those that take every opportunity to bait and bully anyone who gives them the fodder to do so. So the best course is to avoid that kind of thing altogether.

AO used to have a blog system, but that exact thing happened--drama, drama, drama--, became a headache for mods and an annoyance to members, and it was removed.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

4. The Following User Says Thank You to gren For This Useful Post:

starfire1036 (Jun 15, 2008)

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

we really cant use this for personal use as well, such as for answers for questions, personal life, as we the community use forums for general things such as movie, sport, arts and other standard conversation we have in life. This does not cover any personal life we experience in life
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gren View Post
    The problem with posting personal information about yourself and your life in the general forums is that it too often leads to e-drama and flaming. And let's face it, no one really wants to hear the sob stories of people desperate for attention anyway. It isn't so much that you should or shouldn't be "afraid" of what others will say in response to you spilling your guts, but that there are those that take every opportunity to bait and bully anyone who gives them the fodder to do so. So the best course is to avoid that kind of thing altogether.

AO used to have a blog system, but that exact thing happened--drama, drama, drama--, became a headache for mods and an annoyance to members, and it was removed.

i never knew that... ive never been a dramatic person over e-stuff i was just like wondering if anyone knew some good site for pics i dunno well thanks!

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

lol, in actuality though, everyhting leads to drama whether u post ur personal blog or not, because u will eventually talk to someone through hotmail or yahoo, then eventually u will find people u dislike, an that will lead to drama as well. myself personally, i think ur not allowed to post it just because it would lead to alot of useless over posting, i mean u have ur zoints account, just post ur stuff there. right?
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Moving to Feedback and questions.

We are not allowed to post them because they are of a personal nature and there is always the possiblity of someone getting offended.

That is why.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Because Anime Online is an enemy of the lulz. Seriously personal blogs are good lulz material.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast