Closed Thread

Thread: Why do we have to

Otaku Saionji is off to a good start
    Thanks

Why do we have to

Why do we have to wait for 30 days to become a community member, when we already have 100 posts?

just wondering.

If this information is somewere in the rules, tell me..and then close this thread.

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why do we have to

Because we say so.. lol

Promotions are rewards that we give to member participation and seniority, you can post like crazy for the first 10 days after you register and then not post at all. The time limit will ensure that you will know the community good before become a real member of it...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GallComp View Post
    Because we say so.. lol

Promotions are rewards that we give to member participation and seniority, you can post like crazy for the first 10 days after you register and then not post at all. The time limit will ensure that you will know the community good before become a real member of it...
    I could care less about have comm member, i just want to show off my siggy and custom avatar.

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Saionji View Post
    I could care less about have comm member, i just want to show off my siggy and custom avatar.
    And that is exactly the attitude we dont really want here and for that reason we have set those restrictions...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GallComp View Post
    And that is exactly the attitude we dont really want here and for that reason we have set those restrictions...
    Oh, That's cool i guess.

I guess i'll wait for 30 days in that case. just to make you all happy.

Sory for the inconveniance and the wasting of your time, you can close this thread.

Thanks

OK then, as per your request this thread is closed...

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Saionji View Post
    You realize there is nothing keeping you from uploading your own sig. You don't need community status for that. Avatar yeah you have to wait but it isn't a big deal. The time limit just helps deter spammers who post just to get to a higher level quickly.

Closed Thread