+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wow!!

Newbie afromonster25 is off to a good start afromonster25's Avatar
    Thanks

Arrow Wow!!

How do you all keep AO running smoothly,well for the most part anyways, but yeah, there must be alot of you guys keepen this site going from day to day, but the question is how do you guys keep this site runing so good?

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Wow!!

I don't really help "run" the site... so my thoughts are just from member observation. But I do think a particular set of thoughtful rules helps quite a bit. And then there is some real dedicated staff here, to enforce those rules. This site doesn't have a huge amount of active members either. I imagine that makes things a bit easier to moderate.
    ... Not Ever Again...

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by afromonster25 View Post
    How do you all keep AO running smoothly,well for the most part anyways, but yeah, there must be a lot of you guys keeping this site going from day to day, but the question is how do you guys keep this site running so good?
    Cheap laborers from Burkina Faso.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

The dedication, hard and often thankless work of the people below:

From the Rules and FAQ - Staff Positions
    Anime Online is run by a group of individuals who have come together to form one of the best online communities just for anime fanatics. As with any great community there must be rules and enforcers of those rules to ensure that all can fully enjoy this community and that it maintains the maximum amount of order and tranquility. The following is a listing of the site leaders and the rules they will be enforcing:

Administrators (Appears in bold Light Orange):
    • Cowboy Bebop (Site Owner)
    • Hellsing (Site Owner)
    • Trunks
    Their duties are to facilitate ways to mature and grow the site to the best of their abilities while keeping the best interests of the community intact. This is through the promotion, advancement, and general upkeep of the site. This also includes the selection of the next set of "leaders" on the board:

Head Moderator(s) (Appears in bold Green):
    • LenMiyata
    Super Moderators (Appears in Light Green):
    • Hassun
    • Miroku4444
    • kedar
    • chiefblackhammer
    • aceman67
    Moderators (Appears in Light Blue)
    • Soldat of life
    • Sazzy
    • deodaclan18
    • gren
    • Zev
    Gallery Moderators (Appears in Light Yellow)
    • GallComp
    • SasuraiHell
    • _gwenibe_
    • Shinku no kage
    Their duties are to enforce the rules and guidelines.

+ Reply to Thread