+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wtf My Arcade Scores!!!

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Wtf My Arcade Scores!!!

Randomly 20 of my highscores in the arcade ahve just vanished! yes i have recieved 4 PM's stateing GunGrave has took 4 of them but the other 16 have completely gone! Why is this!! Also when i click on my name to see my overall arcade results it states i actually have 461 arcade scores when on the boards it still says i only have 447! can this please be fixed if anyone knows whats going on?

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Wtf My Arcade Scores!!!

We could possibly help you if you gave us the 16 games that they are just gone on

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    We could possibly help you if you gave us the 16 games that they are just gone on
    ahh well thats a problem it's not only impossible to tell but even if i could it would take so muhc time! The thing is when i click on my name in the arcade it gives me a list on all the games and how many first postions. I counted all my firsts game by game and it states i have 464 when if you look on the scores obviously i don't is this a hack or a mistake here? and can it be solved because i have no clue what the game names are.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    ahh well thats a problem it's not only impossible to tell but even if i could it would take so muhc time! The thing is when i click on my name in the arcade it gives me a list on all the games and how many first postions. I counted all my firsts game by game and it states i have 464 when if you look on the scores obviously i don't is this a hack or a mistake here? and can it be solved because i have no clue what the game names are.
    Maybe it's a foreshadow of what's to come. A younger kid will come in to AO and take all your high scores, and saying stuff to you like "you are a has-been" and "move out of the way old man".

Perhaps some games was deleted by DB cuz they dont work?

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    Maybe it's a foreshadow of what's to come. A younger kid will come in to AO and take all your high scores, and saying stuff to you like "you are a has-been" and "move out of the way old man".

younger than me i doubt

no i would have been notifed by him if it was over 20 games! i think it has something to do with trying to revieve the leaderboards yet that has gone weird recently as well, i am unsure of what been happeing in the arcade on AO due to "Connection" problems, so this issue isn't that important, besides i still have 350+ more than everyone esle so no biggy really, if it was like half my scores then i would be annoyed! hopefully this will be fixed but it dosen't bother me as much as it did before because i can just get more to equal my old number haha.

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post

I know this is irrelevant but...I'm coming for you're number one spot in Curveball, i have a hit out on you... watch your scores, and your back!

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jokerman For This Useful Post:

Legend (Apr 14, 2008)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerman View Post
    I know this is irrelevant but...I'm coming for you're number one spot in Curveball, i have a hit out on you... watch your scores, and your back!
    Haha, i just had an idea whether it's decent well i'll leave it to you all, What about in the cyber lounge a thread to discuss the arcade entirley? same rules no spam etc. well what do you think thanks for the infullence Jokerman. Please share your thoughts.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    younger than me i doubt

no i would have been notifed by him if it was over 20 games! i think it has something to do with trying to revieve the leaderboards yet that has gone weird recently as well, i am unsure of what been happeing in the arcade on AO due to "Connection" problems, so this issue isn't that important, besides i still have 350+ more than everyone esle so no biggy really, if it was like half my scores then i would be annoyed! hopefully this will be fixed but it dosen't bother me as much as it did before because i can just get more to equal my old number haha.

Yo! ,i have made a world-wide strike on your scores if that's what are you saying ... there's no longer any truce ,you broke the barrier ... i'm coming for your first place Arcade King slowly and steady ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

+ Reply to Thread