+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Yep it's the games again...

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Yep it's the games again...

Once again the games that DON'T work are irritating so umm...here...

Ok this might not be an important issue at the present time but it may be in the future so here are a list of games that don’t work and can be removed from the arcade, Mini Dev.

Game Name: Red Bull Flugtag Challenge
    Problem: At the start of the game it asks to select a city or town to start your game, it will not let you choose a town and continue into the game.

Game Name: Rock Face Rescue
    Problem: As you begin your mission as you start the game when it appears to be loading all that is happening is a black screen that never loads. This makes it unplayable.

Game Name: Lama Domino
    Problem: Has no end to it, impossible win and no submit button, impossible game to play and win.

Game Name: Christopher Reeve-Lander
    Problem: After playing the game when you lose all your lives it goes back to the start menu which makes the game impossible to submit your score and is relentless play.

Thanks all Admins, Mod's and etc. That have hellped (if anyone does help )

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Yep it's the games again...

Yep, you're right... they didn't work. Thanks for finding these.

Cheers.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

One more thing, why does the leaderboard always clear itself after a period of time??

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm... I don't see where the scores have been refreshed. The current stats are accurate. There is a process in the admin area to update champs and best results, so if you see something out of place, just let an admin know and they can update all the results simply from a click of a button.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Ball View Post
    Hmm... I don't see where the scores have been refreshed. The current stats are accurate. There is a process in the admin area to update champs and best results, so if you see something out of place, just let an admin know and they can update all the results simply from a click of a button.
    well...your an admin...

the leaderboards (Again after my many efforts to gain first) have been reset AGAIN it's when something gets removed oh well, another start.

Thanks

I just manually updated them, so they should be accurate.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Ball View Post
    I just manually updated them, so they should be accurate.
    ahh DB i think were looking at the wrong area here ok. Now in the arcade there is 1st 2nd 3rd postion yes? well under that it has "King of the arcade" and on the other side it says leaderboards. thats the problem whenever a game is uploaded or deleted so are the leaderboards not the scores the points, i used ot have what 5800 once then they got deleted the other day i had 2000 nearly now i have 19...or so... Is there any way to resurect my score?

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    ahh DB i think were looking at the wrong area here ok. Now in the arcade there is 1st 2nd 3rd postion yes? well under that it has "King of the arcade" and on the other side it says leaderboards. thats the problem whenever a game is uploaded or deleted so are the leaderboards not the scores the points, i used ot have what 5800 once then they got deleted the other day i had 2000 nearly now i have 19...or so... Is there any way to resurect my score?
    just a little question ... what's the "leaderboard" score? ... i mean i see it all the time changing but i never knew what it truly meant .. any help would be real appreciated ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast