+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Yep......Question.

Otaku Saionji is off to a good start
    Thanks

Yep......Question.

Been a member for 15 days, I cannot access the RPG Inferno game, I'd like to try it out...and i've been waiting.

What's the deal?

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Yep......Question.

Quote Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
    Well, we've been working on this system for a while now it is ready for the beta testing stages. To access the RPG you need to meet a few requirements.

First of all you need 100 posts at least. Next, you need to have posted at least ONE time in the past 24 hours. Once you meet both requirements you can go to the following URL to access the RPG: http://www.animeonline.net/inferno.php

The 24 hour rule is always in effect, if you have not posted within that time frame you will be denied access by the RPG system.
    That pretty well sums it up

I see you have more than 100 posts but have you tried accessing it within 24 hours?

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Also it means you have to be a Community Member,Which you achieve after 30 days AND 100 posts.

Anime Online - FAQ: WELCOME TO ANIME ONLINE
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, as those two said, you must have been registered 30 days and have 100 posts. Right now you have achieved 120 posts in 15 days (which is quite remarkable) so, in another 15 or 16 days, you should be able to acess the RPG.

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Otaku Saionji is off to a good start
    Thanks

Then you need to change what is says in the actual RPG link, it says you need to wait 15 days to be able to access the RPG game....So uh...are you lying? or something.
    Just wondering.

Thank you.

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

What RPG link? Please tell me the url and I will amend it. A lie is when you intentionally misrepresent the truth. This is not what we do here at AO. It would be more of an oversight if anything. We are only human after all.

Also, in future please give your threads meaningful titles. Helps us all out. A thread titled "I have a question" means nothing at all.
    Last edited by gren; Feb 16, 2008 at 01:21 AM. Reason: changed now to not

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Not really sure DB but the rules don't say anything about being a Comm. member all it says is 100 post and be a REGISTERED member who has posted in the last 24 hours.

If it is comm. + then we need to amend the rules to say such.

Anime Online - FAQ: SECTION SPECIFIC RULES

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks Chief. FAQ updated.

You must be a Community Member and have posted at least once within the past 24 hours.

Cheers.

+ Reply to Thread