+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Zend?

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Zend?

Sometimes like today I get a message saying I need to install a program named Zend when I look at my private messages, I'm a bit confused.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Zend?

Just a bit ago I tried to login and it took me to the Zend site to download the program. Is this something new?

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i just got this my self i havnt down loaded it yet but should i?
    its the first time i got ths message
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

I think AO went down temporarily. The Zend must be something that AO uses to.. well... exist. It's most likely a default screen given when there's an error of some sort. I doubt it concerns us at all.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

This file was encoded by the Zend Encoder / Zend SafeGuard Suite

In order to run it, please install the freely available Zend Optimizer, version 2.1.0 or later.
    What is the Zend Optimizer?

The Zend Optimizer is one of the most popular PHP plugins for performance-improvement, and has been freely available since the early days of PHP 4. It improves performance by taking PHP's intermediate code through multiple Optimization Passes, which replace inefficient code patterns with efficient code blocks. The replacement code blocks perform exactly the same operations as the original code, only faster.

In addition to performance-improvement, the Zend Optimizer also enables PHP to transparently load files encoded by the Zend Encoder or Zend SafeGuard Suite.

The Zend Optimizer is a freely-available product from Zend Technologies. Zend Technologies is the company that develops the scripting engine of PHP, also known as the Zend Engine.
    I was just wondering encase it was a virus or trojan ;/

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    I was just wondering encase it was a virus or trojan ;/
    If it was, I doubt we would be able to come on here now.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

ZEND is a script put on to a server to help with running some site functions. It is also used in the development stage of scripts. This is called Encoding. we have a script running on the site that is ZEND enabled vBSED or Vbulletin Serch Engine Optimizer. This is what helps AO get on places like Google and other search engines. also what makes the topic URLs what they are. so sorry if this has cuased any problems. this should be fixed now.

We are still on SPdude's server and he just moved a new site to the server a few days ago so its to be expected with some priblems. pages loading slow, Zend pages poping up.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

So that's why the site has been so slow...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast