+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Threesome gone wrong!

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Threesome gone wrong!

Hello there AO kiddies. I have a question for you all. You see i have this one friend who was dating this one guy. Well, everything was pretty cool for a lil while, but then everything exploded into drama and some other emo shite. My friend found out that the guy she was dating was three timing her with three girls thus the my title.

The funny thing is that my friend knows these three girls, they were friends! One of the girls told my friend that she and the dude were gonna have kids and blah blah. Nonetheless, the other two girls told her the same shite.

Then one of those girls started thrashing my friend through many means such as poems and blogs on the internets can you believe that? She was calling her a backstabber for stealing her man when in fact it was the dude's fault!

Do you guys think that this guy should be castrated for being such a flirt?

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Threesome gone wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    Hello there AO kiddies. I have a question for you all. You see i have this one friend who was dating this one guy. Well, everything was pretty cool for a lil while, but then everything exploded into drama and some other emo shite. My friend found out that the guy she was dating was three timing her with three girls thus the my title.

The funny thing is that my friend knows these three girls, they were friends! One of the girls told my friend that she and the dude were gonna have kids and blah blah. Nonetheless, the other two girls told her the same shite.

Then one of those girls started thrashing my friend through many means such as poems and blogs on the internets can you believe that? She was calling her a backstabber for stealing her man when in fact it was the dude's fault!

being a flirt and being a cheater are two different things.

I'm the same way. I'm a bit of a flirt, as i know how to use my words, and can make a woman feel at ease when i;m around. Now, this doesn;t mean im going to date any of them, because i'm happily taken.

But onto the matter at hand: let the testicular severing begin!
    Why hello there!

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post

Flirting should never draw punishment; however, cheating falls into another category. Being in a relationship myself, knowing the line between flirting and cheating is sort of imperative. ^_^

But flirting with someone definitely does not fall into the same scope as cheating.

Cheating is an act of lying, deception, fraud, trickery, imposture, or imposition

Flirting is definitely not that, and therefore should not bring forth castration.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDeath90 View Post
    being a flirt and being a cheater are two different things.

I'm the same way. I'm a bit of a flirt, as i know how to use my words, and can make a woman feel at ease when i;m around. Now, this doesn;t mean im going to date any of them, because i'm happily taken.

But onto the matter at hand: let the testicular severing begin!
    Ouch!

~Piga

o~Piggy-san~o

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

O.o

o.O

O.o

... but wasn't the internet made for drama like that???

anways... i don't even know where to begin with this... but you might as well give that guy a farm since he loves hoes so much! oh! (sorry! i just had to! nothing against your friends!)

well, if you relapce the "cheat" in "cheating" with "kill", then you'd have my opinion... there's taking advantage of one girl, that's horrible... two girls is even more horrible... but more than that?? my God in Heaven, tell that guy to get a job! he has way to much time on his hands!!!

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Well Keichan.... for one it ain't a three some for me since the girls were unaware of each other.....

and well i seem to remember that...lols............

and Neo is right , flirting and cheating are different things.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixSara View Post
    and Neo is right , flirting and cheating are different things.
    They may be different, but so is giving a blowjob and full-on sex.

"Hey baby, it's not like I had sex with her! She just gave me a blowjob, and I just happened to let her do so! It's not like I wanted it..."

"Calm down, calm down! I just had sex with her! It's not like Iove her! I just lust her! Henceforth any vows of me giving my body to you and only you, as it should already be an understandable and graceful gift, is completely revoked! But it's okay, because I totally didn't consider the fact that you might actually care!"

"Babe... you're my one and only. But that girl on the other side of the room is a HOTTIE! ...I mean, you're good too. I know I should see you as the only love of my life, but well... you know... er... she's... uh......... a pretty good runner-up!"

... "Wait baby! I wasn't cheating on you! I was just flirting with that other girl! I mean, a man's gotta' flirt! Even women flirt with other men while in a relationship! I'm not cheating on you, I'm just leading the other person to think I'm actually available! And if that person just HAPPENS to be really good at this 'flirting business', I MIGHT cheat on you! "

O_o ... yeah... flirting is SO acceptable in a healthy relationship. *sarcasm off*

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    They may be different, but so is giving a blowjob and full-on sex.

"Hey baby, it's not like I had sex with her! She just gave me a blowjob, and I just happened to let her do so! It's not like I wanted it..."

"Calm down, calm down! I just had sex with her! It's not like Iove her! I just lust her! Henceforth any vows of me giving my body to you and only you, as it should already be an understandable and graceful gift, is completely revoked! But it's okay, because I totally didn't consider the fact that you might actually care!"

"Babe... you're my one and only. But that girl on the other side of the room is a HOTTIE! ...I mean, you're good too. I know I should see you as the only love of my life, but well... you know... er... she's... uh......... a pretty good runner-up!"

... "Wait baby! I wasn't cheating on you! I was just flirting with that other girl! I mean, a man's gotta' flirt! Even women flirt with other men while in a relationship! I'm not cheating on you, I'm just leading the other person to think I'm actually available! And if that person just HAPPENS to be really good at this 'flirting business', I MIGHT cheat on you! "

O_o ... yeah... flirting is SO acceptable in a healthy relationship. *sarcasm off*
    I love how this guy thinks.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    I love how this guy thinks.
    life's too short amiright?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast