+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Threesome gone wrong!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Threesome gone wrong!

Wait for the news about Soshi and his missing testicles... lol

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

well for fact i knwo that girls prob blaming herself and stuff like i did when my ex cheated on me wth my mate and tbh i donno wether there was others (btw my mate and his are back togethr? she sent my mates to tell me it like omg why would i care...?

but yes its the mans fulit and i know of any man had a woman who really loved them they wouldnt do that unless there total ****s my bf has had many times to leave me and stuff like that and he hasnt and hasnt cheated on me ether cos we spend every sec togther tbh so in a way its kinda the girls fuilt too? since she should have suspected somthing too like ...

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pigtaru View Post
    Cheating is an act of lying, trickery
    "are you flirting with her??"
    "no..."
    "LIAR!"
    *castrates*
    "ok,ok i did a little..."
    "TRICKERY"
    *gouges eyes*

Now, Ketaro's problem is that these girls from where he comes from, are probably the biggest idiots i've herd about;

1.He's dating them all, so it's not just the girl's fault.
    and
    2. flaming using the interwebs?., i know it's the digital age, but can we find more intimidating ways of hurting/mocking other people??. It's just giving already coward, meek, chickensh** and lazy people a weapon

What ever happened to the old fashioned way of just leaving a horse's head right next to you in bed?, do we not like this person?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2