+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: a 360~

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

a 360~

looking forward to the day when Abu has a three-sixty. . . for the following reasons
    • playing Tenchu Z via system link with Darling
    • getting to decorate it with skins and stickers! !
    • playing those online games with Darling so he can get those achievments he wants!
    • it is a very "connected" console, reaching out to those in its target base quite well, in my opinion
    • the desire to waste money on clothes for my avatar. . . though cannot decide between Mass Effect or Fable II or Assasin's Creed II or that one modern warfare game (don't play it, just like the costume)
    • . . . it's be cool?

while i'm talking about Xbox. . . my favorite 360 title might be Mass Effect. Good story, good immersion, love the space trave, and mah shot gun friend made all the problems go away! the geth were super cute!

runners-up include Fable II, ODST (enjoy the regular Joe side), Culdcept Saga, and Tenchu Z. . . if there are any others. . . oops? will add later?

and that's the end of my show! donk!
    (wow! i typed the top sentence and most of this one without looking at the screem!)

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: a 360~

reaching out to those in its target base quite well, in my opinion
    Frat boys and wannabe casual families?

.......... I made a giant topic talking down at all 3 main consoles' menus because of how unhelpful any of them were.
    .......... the huge topic that wouldn't post because these damn computers are so goddamn stupid.
    .......... for the 360, I hated how wannabe casual they try to be. You can't casual a 360. You can only casual the Band/Hero games... and those are found on all the systems.

I like the RPGs and a few FPSes here and there on the 360, I just wish they'd honestly stop trying to be "lol~! Family fun!"...

goddamn wannabe avatars...... they're cute, but not fun-inducing like they're trying to advertise to be.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    Frat boys and wannabe casual families?

that Assasin's Creed guard outfit it is pretty cute~

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Everytime they use Avatars... it looks...dumb. Boring as hell.

It's like that annoying lady in the office that tries to make themed party sound KA-RAZY FUN!! And that dull old man that think using Comic Sans makes them funny.

..........lame as hell, them avatars are.
    Cute, but definitely not "Fun".

Thanks

It's like that annoying lady in the office that tries to make themed party sound KA-RAZY FUN!!
    but i want to be that when i grow up~

Thanks

I know that's what you want to be, but at least you'd make it interesting...

Not like the ones who just put a few streamers up and take out the margaritas and call that "themed".
    Or the ones who put up awful masks for everyone to wear.......... and no one's wearing them.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    "lol~! Family fun!"...
    i just realized this quote! tee hee!

Not like the ones who just put a few streamers up and take out the margaritas and call that "themed".
    Or the ones who put up awful masks for everyone to wear.......... and no one's wearing them.
    those people don't get the joke! it's suppose to be terribly ridiculous! so much so, that it makes the party fun becuz they're not taking themselves seriously!'

people don't know those kind of jokes, very sad. That's why The Office is funny!

Thanks

Love you too, babe.

Thanks for the cheerup, btw.

Woulda' been a bitter fox all day long.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast