+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: (>_< )

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

(>_< )

what's up with fu*kin Code Geass?

every time i see lady characters on a fu*kin magazine or book or anything, they're always grabbing each others tits...

( >_<) i was under the impression that it was an envelop-pushing anime that talked about lots of current themes in a deep and thought provoking manner...

WHAT THE ****

(>_< ) i know two girls fu*king is considered "hella awesome"... but seriously...

( >_<)..? am i just stumbling onto the wrong stuff?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: (>_< )

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    what's up with fu*kin Code Geass?

every time i see lady characters on a fu*kin magazine or book or anything, they're always grabbing each others tits...

( >_<) i was under the impression that it was an envelop-pushing anime that talked about lots of current themes in a deep and thought provoking manner...

WHAT THE ****

(>_< ) i know two girls fu*king is considered "hella awesome"... but seriously...

( >_<)..? am i just stumbling onto the wrong stuff?
    I'm not impressed with perverts.

But hey, do let me know what book or magazine you're talking about...so you know, i can warn other parents about those periodicals.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Aaaaaaaah, so true. I think its mainly cuz its over. Since its over than what's there to lose? Why not push its character's sexual appeals? That goes for both gender of the series. They've created special fan books for each gender. The "Knight" series featuring the male characters of Geass and the "Queen" series featuring the females for the series. They're not the only fanbook/illustration books featuring this kind of thing. They've just recently released the "Code Geass - Heroine's Tribute" fanbook with various artists depicting the female characters of Geass in their own style.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

<------- Is now interested in Code Geass.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EmoNightmareRose View Post
    <------- Is now interested in Code Geass.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    The male characters?
    -.- no.
    The women Abu mentioned, c'mon, we've been through the 'I'm not gay/bi" thing.><

Thanks

Joke man...

You and Shinku don't seem to detect my humor very good.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post
    Aaaaaaaah, so true. I think its mainly cuz its over. Since its over than what's there to lose? Why not push its character's sexual appeals? That goes for both gender of the series. They've created special fan books for each gender. The "Knight" series featuring the male characters of Geass and the "Queen" series featuring the females for the series. They're not the only fanbook/illustration books featuring this kind of thing. They've just recently released the "Code Geass - Heroine's Tribute" fanbook with various artists depicting the female characters of Geass in their own style.
    Do you have the full title of the Queen book? Im just gonna download it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast