+ Reply to Thread

Thread: :)

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

:)

Christmas was wonderful...

Eve was spent with Soshi and his family... with lots of laughter and food and soda and fun...

Morning was spent opening gifts with the family... then sitting in my room, with the heater on and a nice, hot, wonderful Guatemalan-style tamale reading my new manga...

then the day was spent with Soshi... the power went out, but we had such a nice time, relaxing together, playing board games together, just loving each other...

even his little cousin came over, and we got to show him lots of cool stuff. Soshi wanted to show him some video games, but there's not much you can do when the lights are out... and of course they came back on just in time for his little cousin to have to go...

*^-^* Soshi made Christmas absolutly magical this year... it wasn't his gifts or anything like that (even though his gifts were amazing)... it was the complete joy and spirit that he brought to the party and to people... and to me...but then again, that's what he does best...

^_____^ thank God for my wonderful Soshi!

and as for what i got? Soshi gave me books! lots and lots of wonderful books! books with Chuck Norris "facts", books on how to understand your cat (cuz i always complain that i have no idea what Tybalt wants), books on old fashion-ed ways for remembering stuff, Marley and Me (a book i should have owned already, as he put it) and ALL OF THE FRANK McCOURT BOOKS!! Frank McCourt? he wrote three books of memoirs of his life growing up in Ireland, coming back to the states and his life as a teacher! very honest, wonderful books that have a lot more heart and soul than most people do! Darling also gave me Kinoki pads! those "Japanese" cleansing foot pads! they really work! i used them last night! also got Ferrer Rocher candies! so yummy! oh, oh AND A CHOCOCAT CALENDAR!!! THE ONE I'VE WANTED FOREVER!!! And a Hello Kitty case for mah DS that i've been wanting so bad!! (can you tell i love Hello Kitty stuff?)

^o^ and he also got me the the Valkyria Chronicles for the PS3!! it's like the only PS3 game i've actually wanted to play!

and the best gift ever... A HUGE PUPPY TYPE TEDDY BEAR THAT'S HALF AS TALL AS ME!!!!! HE KEEPS ME COMPANY AT NIGHT AND IT FEELS LIKE SOMONE'S GUARDING ME!!!

AND THE STRONG BAD'S COOL GAME FOR ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE EPSIODDES 4 AND 5!!! they're like the coolest games ever! it's like watching a four-hour epsiode of Homestar! teh awesome!

^_^ yeah, Soshi hooked me up this year... *sigh* still have no idea how he did it!

as for family, Soshi's Mom gave me jammies and a kitty bathrobe! so comfy! my Mom gave me an awesome brown jacket (that's too small, so we gotta exchange), an adorable doggie bookie called Izzy and Lenore, and manga! the Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi! and it was funny cuz the card she wrote said "Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and remember, there are no martians!" cuz we were having a conversation about it the day before! and that's funny cuz that's like all Haruhi is about and she didn't even know! my sister Brenda (and my niece Victoria) got Trigun volume 9 for me (finally can let Soshi get back into the series)! and Dad got me an awesome U.S. Marines sweatshirt (that i'm wearing right now)! he was in the Marines for 6 years, so they're very close to his heart!

so yeah, got a lot of stuff this year! as well as some money and gift cards....

but, will say it again... was just thankful and blessed to have Soshi with me again this year...

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: :)

:3 wuv u 2 hunnybunch

Wish everyone stayed a bit longer. I had much more games to show. T'was fun wasn't it?

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: :)

^_^ it was amazing my little Peche!!

want kinds of stuff do ya wanna do tonight??

(=_= ) sorry i suck balls at making sigs...

+ Reply to Thread