View Poll Results: Got a comic collection?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Heck yes!! it would put you to shame!

0 0%
  • Yeah, i've got a small collection.

4 50.00%
  • i've got a few~!

1 12.50%
  • No, not really into comics...

1 12.50%
  • comics? oh, you mean loser mags?

2 25.00%
  • yeah... i've got books... with pictures... *wink*

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Awoo~oo~oo!!

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Awoo~oo~oo!!

been watching doggie shows!

they make me weep tears of joy!!

^__^ i wanna be a dog groomer, ya know! have so since last year, and even further enforced by watching "Groomer Has It" and once i've become one, would like to get a job as one and volunteer at animal shelters...

cuz after all, everyone feels better after a nice bath!

my list on the J-site keeps changing everyday! have limited to things i will actually need in day-to-day... and it changes from day to day!

The List!!

don't take my stuff!

you'll notice no Lucky Star... had to admit to myself that i'd rather spend upwards of $60 on stamps and pen case and markers than little dollies... hopefully i'll be able to just get an awesome poster that doesn't make me look like a total lesbian...

hmm... anything else? nope... not really!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Awoo~oo~oo!!

dang how many pencil cases do you need woman?!

That's what soshi would say. In his mind. XD

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

No, he's quite use to it...

^_^ but i actually only want the pink one, but it's low stock, so the orange one is a backup plan!!

^________^ what many people don't realize is how much Abu loves school supplies and back-to-school shopping...

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

I've never used a pencil case in my life. This is all I need.

Thanks

wow... you could like literally kill someone with art in that thing!!

on the downside, it's not orange or pink or yellow, with cute little birds or bunnies or puppies on it...

hmmm...

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

$12 for pencil cases? $30 for a bento box!? Jeez....(@_@)
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post
    $12 for pencil cases? $30 for a bento box!? Jeez....(@_@)
    ...one time we bought a $50 apron from a tourist trap store in Little Tokyo. And I think a $35 T-shirt from another tourist trap store in Little Tokyo.
    We knew it was way over-priced considering, but Abu really loved how adorable it was. ...we bought it.

...Abu would spend $1,000 on school supplies if each supply was adorable enough.

...and as for the bento box. Yeah, I know...
    Abu and I had a ton of bento boxes from buying them at a discount store in Little Tokyo (it was for a party)... and even to this day, rarely are any used (or found, for that matter).
    I don't exactly know why Abu wants a bento box, since we never really pack lunch, always eating out... it's kinda' useless in my opinion, but she swears she'll cook this time. SHE SWEARS IT.
    (then again, I've learned that practically means nothing when she's talking about an item that's adorable... no matter how responsible she claims she's going to be, no matter how urgent she tries to make the object sound, she REALLY IS just getting it cuz it's adorable )

Thanks

>___________________< HEY!!!

>_< you're not suppose to know me that well...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast