+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Baba Yaga~

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Baba Yaga~

hey guys~ Soshi and i went on a family trip to SolvangSolvang! ain't that great?

t'was lots of fun! ! just mah Mom, niece, Soshi and me!
    the Father was not able to come along due to family complications (my long lost, kinda traumatized half brother is living with us now. . . no joke), so yeah!

which, sad to say, really helped the trip to be so wonderful! we weren't being dragged around, no one was whining to go home, no one was walking around the hotel room half naked, no one keeps fighting with Mom, and no one kept picking on the niece. . . so yeah~ sorry Dad!

We actually got lost a little after the beginning of the trip! trying to find a certain "North 23" freeway. . . but instead we found a mountain-y, winding road that started to take us to a rock quarry. . . but we turned around before getting TOO lost~ and that's when my Mom figured we were looking for the "SOUTH 23" freeway~

and we got to stop at Anderson's! a famous Dinner kinda down the street from Solvang! they got World Famous Pea Soup! it's pretty good~

and the majority of the trip was having breakfast at Paula's Pancake House, and going shopping for trinkets, swimming in the pool, chillin in the jacuzzi, my Mom doing Sudoku puzzles, and us all playing Bowling/ Canoeing/ Basketball and stuff in Wii Sport Resort!

felt bad though, the last dinner we had there was at A. J. Spurs, but my niece hated all the animal heads and faux western-ness that was everywhere and lost her apatite. . . they had d@mn good food though~ but expensive~! !

^_^ and the trip back was nice~ i slept almost the whole ride~ and that's about it! !

how was your 3-day weekend? ?

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Baba Yaga~

Excuse me? Talk about your saddened niece but don't talk about your gladdened boytoy?

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED AJ Spurs!!!
    The soup given to you in the beginning was served in a thick-metaled pot, and HAD NO BEANS!!! (I hate how many people in this world think that beans should be in everything... especially Western things. Look up REAL Western History, beans WEREN'T IN EVERYTHING)

It was delicious and I devoured half of it before the rest of the group could!
    The drinks were served in large and tall mugs and I gulped it down as a happy man!

The food there was meat, meat, meat, sides, and more meat!

The meats were thick and juicy and were meant to be devoured like a wild man!

*sparkly eyes* It was perfect... big... thick... juicy meals...

Meat... soup... sides..... and more meat.
    What more can a man ask for???

:3 I was so happy there. Sorry to say, but screw your niece! Make her watch an animal be hunted down and ripped apart! ..... psh, I ain't talkin' about "by humans", I'm talkin' about other animals!

Other animals feast on other animals. Living creatures devour living things.
    Grass is living. And if you count energy as a living thing, then so is sunlight.

MISTREATMENT and TORTURE of other animals is what you should be against, not the feasting of them... and I doubt any of those taxidermied animals were tortured before being pulled apart and sewn back together.
    ... unless if they fell for bear traps. ...I don't support that.

Food is food and food is wonderful!
    It has always been my dream to eat large "manly" meals without hesitation, and that definitely pleased that.
    Sure, it may be a bit of a chain restaurant, but that's the closest I've been to that kind of meal in a LOOOOONG TIME.

MEAT MEAT MEAT! ........ ooooh, I'm hungry for some meat now.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Baba Yaga~

( ^-^) i know Hun~ i know Hun~ if we go to Solvang on our own, we'll be sure to stop by! !

oh, and i forgot to mention their Root Beer Floats are super good! ! and i'm not even that crazy about them~

+ Reply to Thread