View Poll Results: Favorite Mode of Entertainment?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Disc or Cartridge based (video games)

1 20.00%
  • Screen based (movies, TV)

0 0%
  • Bound Paper based (books)

0 0%
  • Creation based (art, drawing, DIY projects)

2 40.00%
  • Nature based (out-door work, sports, exercising)

0 0%
  • Sound based (music)

2 40.00%
  • Nap based (sleepy time)

0 0%
  • Cardboard based (board games, table top RPGs)

0 0%
  • Other? (explain!)

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: choo~choo~

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

choo~choo~

i don't like robot chicken...

had mah first Naruto experience today...
    some movie about a blue rock called gelel...

wow...
    Naruto... what's up with his retarded-ash-ketchum-smoker voice??

what else...
    well, Darling probably has more to say since he knows all the animes they're copying...

he said the ending was like the one to Princess Mononoke...
    i DID NOT understand that movie...

and his little clone-multiply-himself-move...

totally ruins any drama they were trying to build!!

oh! here's a commercial i really like!!

YouTube - Williams Sisters Announce They're Joining DSRL!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: choo~choo~

I hate Narutards, but Abu finds them hilarious - and loves to encourage their Narutardiness.

...I also dislike how many animes Naruto copies from. The first two seasons, though still copying from a good amount of animes, were pretty original enough. But then... they decided to aim for popularity over everything else, copying from every single anime ever created. -making the Narutards, fresh young otakus, completely believe that any other anime is copying from Naruto - despite the fact that those animes came 10-20 years prior to the creation of Naruto.

Not only that, but I trained in Ninpo, and studied the history of the ninja, assassin, and spy. I find it appalling on how many kids believe that retarded Naruto characters are ANYTHING like a ninja.

...friendship my ass.

And nice going in Crackdown hun! You're totally owning! And you're pretty funny.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

So you're an awesome fighter?

p.s
    Once, I had a dream where I was lost in a forest saying "Believe it! Believe it!" ... it was scary ...

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

It would've been awesome if the next part of your dream was a dance-off.

Anywho... awesome fighter?

YEAH RIGHT! I haven't trained in YEARS! A little brat training in Tae Kwon Do could probably kick my butt right now! ...no, I ain't THAT bad.

But yeah... I'm nowhere near as good as I used to be. I stopped training for two reasons: 1. My diet ended when I had a hamburger again... so delicious! 2. Abu and I were able to meet each other more often, less time for training.

I don't mind though, I know enough not to be considered a victim. And really, that's all that really matters.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Dance off? No. There was a girl with a huge forehead nagging like hell and Mr.Emofag rotting in a corner.

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

I love the Narutards who think it's a good idea to wear Leaf-Village headbands to school while wondering why they are forced to the awkward corner table at lunch time.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

most agreed!

it's even better to see them in more real world situations, like on a crowded bus!

Thanks

And when they get cocky and gang up on the normal people, I feel like kneeing their faces so hard ... -_-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast