1. Yep. Ghosts are real as heck, and those who deny their existence, I'll deny THEIR existence! OH!
2. Aliens? Sure, why not. No reason to disregard the possibility. It doesn't do any harm believing there can be, or there is. ....except when you're crazy.
3. God? Of course. Just not in the same way everyone else sees God.
4. Literature? Nope. Not sure how long it'll take until I actually do, too.
5. Family life's complicated because a group of people who are bred under certain circumstances, want to grow up in different ways. A family, a group whose main purpose is for survival by sticking together as a system, would eventually get complicated as the different personalities will want their own gains.
6. Aren't journals supposed to be personal?
7. You misspelled thief. I BEFORE E, EXCEPT AFTER C. And other exceptions.
8. I love you~!
9. The way you ended your journal entry's all depressing-like~! I know you didn't mean to, but to an internet Romeo's eyes, they see it as a call for help. If this journal stuff wasn't limited to just Elite Members, you'd probably get some guy posting here as if he were to "free you from your chains". Then act all tough and say I'm a bad boyfriend or something. And then I'd rant him to death.
In simple words: Careful how you word things, the internet can't read emotions.
10. I love you~! Your sig is obnoxious!