View Poll Results: If Thanatos, Lord of the Dead and Dying, stole the Sacred Shard, what would you do?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gather thousands of minions to fight him at the Mouth of the River Lagthaniohan

1 12.50%
  • Become a mage and... maybe... throw a lightning bolt?

1 12.50%
  • Become a theif and steal it for your own desires

1 12.50%
  • Forget about it... who watches the news anyway?

0 0%
  • Become a shut in...

0 0%
  • Ah, it'll come up on eBay sooner or later...

0 0%
  • Challenge him to a break dance contest

0 0%
  • Ask Master Chief to get it...

0 0%
  • Ask Solid Snake to get it...

1 12.50%
  • Collect all Seven Dragon Balls

2 25.00%
  • Form an RPG team and go on a 60+ hour adventure to get it back

1 12.50%
  • Marry him

0 0%
  • Say, "Aw! Give it back! Meanie!"

1 12.50%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: doosh! doosh!

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

doosh! doosh!

i have weird dreams... weird dreams...
    then sometimes i'll see a random thing in a dream, like walking down the hall or turning and saying something to Soshi...
    and then a few weeks later, it happens...

kinda weird, ya know... seeing the future, but it's never important... ah well, the people who can see the future don't seem to have much fun with it, so will not complain!

anyone believe in ghosts and stuff? i does...
    aliens? i believe there's some form of life out there... God made us and them kinda thing...

anyone believe in God? i do!
    but that really seems to be a personal, almost un-askable question for people... wonder why...

^_^ you don't have to answer these of course, but it's late and i had soda and i'm not quite sure how to fill up this journal space with anything else...

anyone reading literature at the moment? you know, not regular novels, but like old stuff? i've got a serious jones! something a bit long that will keep me interested a while! the dog book my Mamacita got me gives off a weird vibe...

(T_T ) i miss my kitty... our adopted dog, Boy, has become more a part of the family... but Tybalt barely got used to Boss (our other Golden Retriever), and she never really felt safe around Boy. still see her once every other day, usually in the kitchen crying for food... but it's not the same as when she would come to my room and sleep next to me... *sigh*

family life always seems complicated, huh? like shit is always going on... and most of the time, it's not good... or is that not really how it is? nothing too bad is going on with mine... there are a few things... but why go over all the boring details?

so, this journal is getting a little too personal so i'll stop...

^______________________^ try taking all that seriously while looking at my sig!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: doosh! doosh!

1. Yep. Ghosts are real as heck, and those who deny their existence, I'll deny THEIR existence! OH!

2. Aliens? Sure, why not. No reason to disregard the possibility. It doesn't do any harm believing there can be, or there is. ....except when you're crazy.

3. God? Of course. Just not in the same way everyone else sees God.

4. Literature? Nope. Not sure how long it'll take until I actually do, too.

5. Family life's complicated because a group of people who are bred under certain circumstances, want to grow up in different ways. A family, a group whose main purpose is for survival by sticking together as a system, would eventually get complicated as the different personalities will want their own gains.

6. Aren't journals supposed to be personal?

7. You misspelled thief. I BEFORE E, EXCEPT AFTER C. And other exceptions.

8. I love you~!

9. The way you ended your journal entry's all depressing-like~! I know you didn't mean to, but to an internet Romeo's eyes, they see it as a call for help. If this journal stuff wasn't limited to just Elite Members, you'd probably get some guy posting here as if he were to "free you from your chains". Then act all tough and say I'm a bad boyfriend or something. And then I'd rant him to death.
    In simple words: Careful how you word things, the internet can't read emotions.

10. I love you~! Your sig is obnoxious!

+ Reply to Thread