View Poll Results: Do you like ham?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Heck yes!! pile it on!!

1 25.00%
  • No way, that stuff sucks!

1 25.00%
  • It's okay, would prefer something else...

2 50.00%
  • More of a side dish

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: eggsie~ peggsie~

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

eggsie~ peggsie~

had a pretty good Easter...

:crying: family didn't wake me up for church!! that's like 50% of the reason why i came home! (haven't been home in like a week) the other 50% was the Easter Egg Hunt (which there was none, but still got $25 in mah basket so that's okay)...

but Soshi and i talked a lot about the Bible last night cuz he watched a show on it, and then God gave me a really nice dream of meeting a lot of mah old friends from high school, and the bum guy my Dad gave $3 and 2 cigarettes to hoped God would bless us 10-fold...

sounds pretty good to me!

didn't like ham, so Easter lunch was potato salad and dinner rolls~
    and then an Easter Egg hunt in AC:CF where i got candy and furniture (SCORE)

and then came back to Soshi and now it's all hugs and snuggles~

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: eggsie~ peggsie~

Glad you're back, babe.

I'm getting spoiled of having you around me all the time... I'm sometimes forget you have a home outside of this home.

Sorry you missed out on church, babe. I luv u, though.
    We can go out on an adventure tonight if you want to.

And that rabbit in AC:CF is kinda' creepy... he looks... unreal. Like it's some creepy fat guy wearing a rabbit costume. ...... *shivvers*

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Dont mean to butt in, but you two should give Joel Osteen's show a try... Think he's a preacher too, very effective. humor and charismatic, doesn't need to kneel down and yell with eyes closes that mumble jumble...

by the way, i had no idea ppl still celebrated easter.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

it's still kinda popular around here~
    lots of people at the local Ralphs stocking up on discounted Crush soda and tulips @ $8.99 (i got the white ones~)

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

....they celebrated Easter in AC!!!? Oh s***!!! I missed it....(T_T)
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

+ Reply to Thread