0 0%
  • No, i don't like smoothies D:

0 0%
  • MILK SHAKES FTW!!!!1

1 8.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: fil~fel~fal~fol~ful~... fyl~?

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

fil~fel~fal~fol~ful~... fyl~?

so, i'm not gonna have any money this paycheck... such and such is going to my online stuff, such and such is going to AVON, such and such is going to church... gah... no money left over!

was hoping to by Soshi something... either a C++ book or a gift for Anniversary...
    but not sure how well that's going to go down...

ANYWAYS!
    been playing Street Fighter 4 with Soshi!
    this is the first time i've actually played a Street Fighter, it's pretty fun!
    but it's hard for me to play cuz you actually have to know where your thumbs and things are going on the buttons...
    tough stuff!

so far, i like C. Viper, Rufus, El Fuerte, Guile , Balrog, Vega... oh, kinda just naming everyone... hmm...

but yeah, it's nice! very pretty too!

i wanna play a Capcom fighting game that has Okami in it! wouldn't that be great?

poor Clover...

what else? oh yeah! we get to do a self portrait in art class!
    isn't that so quaint?? only use a mirror as reference... hope i do well!

um... what else?

oh yeah, wish i could post some of the things i see at work on YouTube...

like that one kid who burst out crying after he got smacked in the mouth by a hula hoop...
    or that same kid throwing his famous temper tantrum...
    or that one girl who keeps crying at the littlest thing...
    or that curly haired kid yelling at the other kid cuz he's winning and that's cheating...
    or when four of them are yelling at you to look at them do something AMAZING...
    or a montage of that dumb look they give you when they know and you know they've done something wrong, but they don't want to say anything...

kids are funny...

i kinda like kids...
    like the nice ones...
    but some of them...

UGH!

is that normal?

i assume it's different when you have you own...

but i'll tell you something...

there are some funny looking kids in this world!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: fil~fel~fal~fol~ful~... fyl~?

Of course it's normal. It's just as normal as disliking certain people.
    Not like you have to love everyone in the world... afterall, some people just have an alligator shoved up their...

Anyways, I appreciate the thought hun, but you don't have to get me that thing so soon. You can wait a while.

...and I love how you're all
    "Man, this money can go out and save the world... but it's impossible. TRULY IMPOSSIBLE... why? I'll tell you why. Cuz there was this really pretty thing on eBay. I have no idea what the hell it does, but damn is it pretty. ... *sigh* It's like I get THIS CLOSE to saving the world, but... well, things just get in the way. Next time world, next time."

Love ya' hun! Thank you for working so hard for us! ^-^

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Shut Up!!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

that time of da month... xD

Hey Abu, started using the soap this and it's a-ok.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Uhhh ... kids do annoy you a lot, and I don't know how parents still keep their sanity.

o__o
    I wonder how mine kept their sanity.
    I've done some baaaad things as a kid. >.>
    ... like breaking a rabbit's leg.

o_O And I swore so much! And I had no idea where I heard the swear words from! It's like they were installed in my head or something.
    O_o... scary part is, when I was 12 I got into a fight. And I flipped him off without even knowing I used the right finger the rude way!

I'm horrible ...

By the way, ... nah, nevermind.

Have fun. =]

Thanks

yay! glad you liked it Legend!

time of the month? not ready to raise the Japanese flag just yet!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    yay! glad you liked it Legend!

time of the month? not ready to raise the Japanese flag just yet!
    hah!

No i was referring to the fact that your shopaholic-ism is back during payday.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks

>_< yeah... not this time... dang...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast