• Yellow/Green

0 0%
  • Blue/Purple

1 20.00%
  • Pink/Brown

0 0%
  • Black/White

1 20.00%
  • Favorite not mentioned (please explain~)

0 0%
  • Multiple favorites, cannot decide

1 20.00%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: gr~oo~lee~gr~oo

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

gr~oo~lee~gr~oo

Nonesense <-- i think this pretty much sums up life, most times!

anyways... AVON was being a b!tch, put my order on hold for 10 days (even though it already received the payment forever ago), never told me why, and now i have to re-order... but HOPEFULLY if they don't feel like F**KING UP, it'll be on my doorstep by the end of the week... sorry Legend!!

i'm actually not mad (so much) anymore with them, but it seems to be the only words that really fit the situation, know what i mean? anyways...

winter semester starts tomorrow... excited about back-to-school shopping and Soshi getting a new back pack, but that's about it... taking Geology 1!! exciting!

and a week from today, start my new job! took the TB test, got my uniform (little blue polo that has the school emblem stitched on the front, and "STAFF" across the back... i know! jealous!), now all i got to do is deal with the fact that it's every weekday, 3-6pm... the best time to hang out and do anything fun and interesting with Soshi...

though i can't really complain, since it's good money and relatively close to my house... but i'm really gonna miss Soshi for those few hours... and it doesn't help that the bus that can take me straight from work to Soshi only comes every hour... (checks bus schedule)

... ****.

=_= if i don't make it by 6pm on the dot, i'll have to wait until 7:30...
    f**king...
    damn, i need a car... or really nice parents... or sister... or a flying dragon...

oh but it would be a dream if Soshi could pick me up from work~

EDIT:
    favorite colors: yellow, orange, pink, green, blue, red... and can't really decide cuz they're my favorite in different things...

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: gr~oo~lee~gr~oo

I was originally gonna' pick red. Since I do like the color red, since I was a kid.

But then I looked around my room... and noticed all the things I owned was black.
    ^^; So black!

...anywho....
    Sorry I can't pick ya' up hun. You know how the hierarchy of car-owning in my house is.
    *sigh*
    It's so dumb that they wasted all that money on buying my brothers' cars, watching them crash, and buying them new cars...
    For crying out loud, my older brother loves being irresponsible and immature with his friends, destroying the car from the inside out - and my eldest brother likes to think he's in Initial D and speeds down trafficked areas!
    What the hell?!

I mean sure, I don't like driving, but it would've been a smarter investment to get me car. =_=; *sigh*
    Ah well, I'd rather not save up my own money for my own car - not yet, at least.

Sorry hun, one day I'll be drivin' you around.
    For now I'll just pay for the little things...
    Like food, entertainment, and all other necessities for you. Hee!

We'll get the job to work for ya' hun, k? ^_^ You really need the cash, and I'll make sure you don't overspend, okies? I wuv u!

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

hecks yes we do...

hopefully it will be much more of a pro than a con...

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

My stuff... T_T

No it's alright, I don't mind it.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks

i know i know!! i'm so sorry Legend!! you can mail me a punch in the face if you want!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

heh I just pictured that in my mind and it's one of the funniest things. LIke fist coming outta an envelope or mail box, not the violence against women part XD

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

+ Reply to Thread