• Bad puppies!

0 0%
  • Unclean bodies... ugh...

0 0%
  • Pot Roast!

1 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: gurgle~ gurgle~

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

gurgle~ gurgle~

i'm hungry...

anyways, so was looking up tutorials on stop-motion, and found i could do it with a digital camera, instead of the webcam that Soshi has...

obvious, but hey, i'm dumb for a reason!

first movie may be a little ambitious- but hey, nothing ventured, nothing gained right!

now i just need to get the Tsukasa dollie and make the set! thinking of using Sculpy (clay you can bake in the oven) and paper to make the set, but am wondering how the sets (bedroom and kitchen) will look. they could just look like the show's, but that's dumb and boring. will probably convert shoe boxes, but will depend on the size of the doll. she looks small, but it seems she might be as big as her figma counterpart.

would like to get those little Japanese remakes of food and drinks like this, but would rather get that at Little Tokyo... and wouldn't be going to Little Tokyo until Anniversary...

WHICH IS LESS THAN A MONTH AWAY

am super excited, but feel more pressure to get done what needs to get done! and since Soshi frequents this place, those ideas will stay in my head~

oh! and does anyone know when/if they sell Lucky Star soundtracks? not the re-mixes, but the actual songs? like one in particular for the little movie~

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: gurgle~ gurgle~

You adorables.

And as for the Lucky Star thing...
    There's Megaupload:
    Lucky Star OST[MU] - Forums

Then there's legal stuff:
    Welcome to the Otaku mail order shopping site

...however, I'm not sure if you could find regular in-scene songs. Don't really watch, so I wouldn't really know.

Maybe Shinku knows.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: gurgle~ gurgle~

OH MAH GOSH THANK YOU SO MUCH DARLING!!

>o< thank you thank you thank you!
    dunno if it's only ending songs, but it's still a start~
    THANK YOU SWEETIE!!

^o^ will have to give MegaUpload a shot as well~

+ Reply to Thread