View Poll Results: What do you feel like doing right now?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Have a snack/ Have a drink

2 18.18%
  • Take a nap

2 18.18%
  • Read a book

2 18.18%
  • Watch some Telemundo

1 9.09%
  • Play some video games

4 36.36%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hootie Hoo!

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Hootie Hoo!

hey guys...

well, all the coo kids went and got a journal (namely Soshi), so i wanted to follow the crowd and get one too... even thought it's hard for me to write on a contiuing basis... and quickly lose interest in talking about myself...

uh, lesse....

(=_= ) my sister never pays her AVON bills on time... which prevents me from paying my bill on time... which just makes it inconveniet for everyone...

( =_=) my parents want me to get a census job... they want me to go door-to-door (most likely) to strangers houses for $14/hour... which is good money, for somethig that might not be too dangerous... but it just sounds fishy cuz while i was first with Soshi, they wouldn't even let me walk around the corner to Taco Bell...

(=_= ) my room is messy... but i don't want to clean it... but i do....

,,,, but i don't...

( =_=) when is there going to be new things in Gracie's (Animal Crossing: City Folk)... if it stays that way forever, that's gonna be super boring...

(=_= ) someone keeps calling me and it's starting to piss me off/freak me out... i hope it's just some douche who got my number from those AVON flyers...

( =_=) my Grandma is loaded...

(^_^ ) DBZ is a good show, it's my favorite anime!

( T_T) there are lots of lost dog posters in Soshi's neighborhood... it makes me sad and worried... i hope there aren't any Satanists in this area...
    (^_^ ) we'll just get people from Grace (Community Church) to burn the f***ers out!

( =_=) Christmas and winter semester are gonna be tough this year... dunno how to pay for any of it... worried...

worried...
    worried...

(^_^ ) but Soshi and i have weathered the tough stuff before, it's only a matter of how long it's gonna take before we hit a nice patch...

(=_= ) man, this isn't as cool as how Soshi does it....

(ToT )

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hootie Hoo!

But your name is cool

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

See I'm a good customer.

Anyways I feel like watching some telemundo and them how ladies

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    See I'm a good customer.
    (^_^ ) indeed!
    (=_= )but i can't really yell at mah sister... she is scary... and though like 6in. shorter than me, could probably wipe the floor with my face... so i had to use the age old tactic of "i'm gonna tell Mommy!!"

( ^_^) childish, but effective!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Well hopefully we all make it through this tough time. The census job if you can get it try to get it, because it's easy and good pay. My bro did it in 2000, and at times he just dropped the census in the mailbox and tell people to fill it out themselves. lol (which he was not suppose to do_

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Thanks

(o_o ) hm... i guess so...

(^_^"" ) but does the fact that i don't have a car change things?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    (o_o ) hm... i guess so...

(^_^"" ) but does the fact that i don't have a car change things?
    You're better off walking anyways. Besides didn't you recommend equinn to do the same . I mean even if you have a car, the constant stop and go kills the engine quick.

And also, think about this. You could do your census and sell AVON products at the same time!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    You're better off walking anyways. Besides didn't you recommend equinn to do the same . I mean even if you have a car, the constant stop and go kills the engine quick.

And also, think about this. You could do your census and sell AVON products at the same time!
    ZOMG! good call! but it's not for the same reasons she is doing it...

(^_^ ) besides, i'm a little scared of people... and a little paranoid... so going around to stranger's houses is a big deal for me... it's different if it's small talk at the bus stop, or outside school... talking to people is scary for me... and people in general are scary to me...

and no, i can't peddle AVON at the same time. it's a federal offense and i could get in big trouble!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast