View Poll Results: What do you feel like doing right now?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Have a snack/ Have a drink

2 18.18%
  • Take a nap

2 18.18%
  • Read a book

2 18.18%
  • Watch some Telemundo

1 9.09%
  • Play some video games

4 36.36%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hootie Hoo!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hootie Hoo!

I'm actually more concerned about WHERE Abu lives than anything else.

Twice that I've been there via carpooling, we've almost gone into crashes/started a street race (...heheh, funny that we practically "owned" the other driver when you consider that our driver's a chubby short girl who loves cute things)... not that we wanted a street race, but the other driver challenged, and our driver actually accepted. X_X

And as far as I remember when I was a kid (I lived in that area when I was a kid), our house was actually broken into while we were out Trick-or-Treating.

...though I am concerned about how much distance she has to travel on foot (depending if they give her SPECIFICALLY FAR HOUSES)...
    I'm much more concerned with the people of that neighborhood.

ESPECIALLY because it's gone MUCH WORSE since I've lived there.
    X_X Back then, every house looked good, and the streets were clean and such...
    Now the streets are crap, and the only good houses are in the gated community!
    Funny thing is, there was never a gated community there in the first place! X_X The place got so bad that they actually had to build a gated community to make the rest of the neighborhood to stay out! X___X

...the hell happened to that place.
    ^_^ At least Abu lives there now, that's definitely a plus that happened to that place.

Oh, and lovely new journal, hun! Let's hope you actually keep this going.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hootie Hoo!

AW~! Darling~!

^o^ you're too sweet, sweetie!

*^-^* Darling loves me~!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2