View Poll Results: How long do you usually take in the shower?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • under 10 minutes

1 16.67%
  • about 10 - 20 minutes

2 33.33%
  • about 20 - 30 minutes

2 33.33%
  • about 30 - 40 minutes

0 0%
  • about 40 - 50 minutes

1 16.67%
  • about 50 - 60 minutes

0 0%
  • more than an hour

0 0%
  • ... shower?

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ka-Ditty~!!

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Ka-Ditty~!!

did you know that Abu only has one pair of wearable pants? like literally, only one pair... day in, day out... always buy two or three, but most end up not fitting as well when i get home, or they get lost (i'm an irresponsible clothes washer...) somehow... so yeah, only got one pair of pants... they're starting to wear out... like actually wear through in different areas... hope they can last until next month when i start working...

have skirts and dresses and things, but do not wear those daily, more like special occasions or when i'm really tired of my one lonely pair... wasn't always like that, used to have many nice pants to wear, like two or three... but suppose part of growing up for Abu is to have increasing difficulting in finding more than one pair of nice pants...

felt very inclined to post in the journal this time, suppose it's cuz i got energy and is a good way to keep tabs on the clothes drying...

have our next final tomorrow... t'was an online course that introduced you to computers... still don't know must of what the hell they were talking about, but now i kinda know what a LAN is... and that a printer is an output device... and that writting code is hard... and that the cathadone computer i'm sitting in front of right now can be pretty bad for your health if you're not careful...

"you know where the real money is? phonebooks."
    "Creepy pants all the time get some."
    "First, draw an S for snake... er, dragon. then you add a couple a legs, a couple a arms and a... whoa... this thing doesn't look natural... okay, starting over. S, more different S, put a top mark..." wait... dammit!

last part was trying to recite the TRGODOR sbemail from memory, but it got all mixed up... anyone still watch Homestar besides Soshi and me?

want all those cool internet things that people have... like livejournals, deviantarts, last.fms, other stuff that people have on the bottom of their sigs... but, can't keep up a livejournal, mi deviantart is stalled until my laptops back in action, same thing with the last.fm... and forgot what other people had that i thought was cool...

oh yeah! userbars! man, did i want that for a while... you know, that rotating kind that has all your favorite things? had big plans for it... never came to be though... but who knows! maybe crazy enough to make mi own one day! t'will be filled with puppies, anime, Dr Pepper, lunch, naptime, sewing, um... books, Homestar, RedVSBlue, video games, um... "and all that and all that"

still rambling... guess that's what Darling means by cutting loose in your journal... don't use as many smilies as him though, but i like these ones!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ka-Ditty~!!

Well, technically... as long as you memorize a good amount and have a "cheat sheet" writing code is kinda' easy. ...just REALLY tedious.

Uggh, when you make a mistake... you'd have to go allllllllll the way back and fix it and make sure you didn't make any other mistake, or make sure that the "new fix" doesn't have a problem with all the other coding you've done. Blech.

"TRGODOR" huh?

Stupid Final thing isn't working... our teacher is wayy too irresponsible. I mean, it's one thing for making one of our tests inaccessible like that one time, but IT'S A WHOLE NEW UNIVERSE OF A PROBLEM if you CAN'T ACCESS THE FINALLLLL!!!!!!!!!!! >__<

DA F*CK, SERIOUSLY?!

;_; Not only did we come here for nothing, but now we can't even do the Final ON THE ONLY DAY WE COULD DO IT (without other problems coming in, that is...) !!!!

GWAR!!!

And seriously hun, you need to take better care of your pants.
    You never take good care of your laundry, and now you pay for it. :/

... *sigh* One day I'll take you shopping for a whole lotta' pants...
    ...when my cash isn't busy elsewhere, that is. (Christmas and all)

But I'm serious: If you don't take care of the pants I buy you in the future (aka LOSE THEM), I'm not gonna' buy you pants anymore! You're only gonna' get things like skirts and shorts!

...........which doesn't sound that bad now that I think about it.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai
    ...which doesn't sound that bad now that I think about it.

^_^ i know! i've been getting better! even brought mah clothes in from the dryer last night!

but yeah... you're right...

*^-^* thank you though Darling~, you're so sweet!

ever get the feeling that our teacher kinda doesn't know what's going on? he's barely graded our one-page things or our Word/Excel/PP projects...

maybe he puts off stuff as bad as his students do!

and it would be even dumber if he just wanted to try to password thing one more time... ugh, or maybe he just likes his students to go into a tizzy...

are other people asking about it on class forum thing?

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Of course people have been asking. People have been emailing him like crazy!

And it's so dumb! His Office Hours today ARE ONLINE! AND HE'S NOT EVEN THERE!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friggin' hell, if his office hours were in the office I'd totally just bust in there with machine guns, blue shells, and smash balls and just ........... *sigh* ask nicely to fix it.

I'm so stressed. If we can't do this Final, I'm gonna' have to break something. SOMETHING! ANYTHING!

...and please refrain from tapping my shoulder, as I'd likely bite your finger off.

Thanks

okie dokie~!

but how will you know when i've responded?
    ^_^ i guess you'll just check the thingy!

i'm sorry, Sweetie~! i wuv u though~!

+ Reply to Thread