• Penny

0 0%
  • Nickel

0 0%
  • Dime

0 0%
  • Quarter

2 40.00%
  • Special Coin (i.e. the Kennedy Half dollar, or the Susan B. Anthony dollar coin)

2 40.00%
  • a Type of Foreign Currency

1 20.00%
  • Token-type coin (like for buses, zoos or arcades)

0 0%
  • Coins are for chumps!

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: meedly-meedly-meedly!!

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

meedly-meedly-meedly!!

^_^ finished mah Christmas list to give to mah Sistah! it includes:

The Daily Coyote by Shreve Stockton
    Wesley the Owl by Stacy O'Brien
    Dog Days by Jon Katz
    Izzy and Lenore by Jon Katz

and then there's the manga, namely: code geass, card captors sakura, magic knight rayearth, Dragon Ball, Dr. Slump, koi cupid, Ranma 1/2, Trigun Maximum, and the Haruhi!

most of them are old, but it's hard for me to branch out in the unknown manga/anime world... but oldies are goodies most times, and i severely enjoy it!

so Christmas may not be so (financially) bad this year, cuz i may actually have some profit from the last AVON campaign and if everyone pays on time for the next one, everyone may get a pretty good gift this year!

oh, went to go get fingerprinted for mi new job as a yard lady! ^_^ my Mom drove me there! yay! the fingerprinting place was sparse with just the dude, some of those dashboard hula-girls, and the computer set up... there were some nice/weird old ladies there too... ^o^ then my Mom bought a breakfast bagel for me at Western Bagel! it was yummy! she dropped me off at the bus stop, since she had to go to work.

riding the bus in the morning is really nice, especially when there's lots of different people sitting in the same row of seats! like the homeless-looking guy with a huge plastic bag full of bottles, next to the awkward-kinda-old white guy, who was squeezed next to the really nice black lady! it's is nice to see lots of different people!

^o^ and got to sleep over at Sosih's house last night! yay! we did homework (that we hated), ate Totino's Pizza Rolls, watched Jackie Chan Adventures and Ôban Star Races (watch it! it's good! on Jetix!), and slept! not the fun kind of sleeping though...

all in all, it's been pretty good the past few days... oh! and i just have to get a C on the Philosophy final to get a C in the class! yipee!!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: meedly-meedly-meedly!!

Alright, let me get you couple one more gift no no j/k

If I order something will I be able to get it b4 xmas?

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

AAAAAAAWWWWW!!!! OH NO!!!!

(T_T ) had to send my last before Christmas order today at noon!! i'm so sorry Legend!!!

TOT wanted to ask you if you wanted to order anything, but was too scared cuz didn't want to pester you!!!! so sorryyyyyy!!!

but there are a lot of things coming up for Valentine's Day in one of the next issues!!

GAH! I'M SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

T_T wehhhhhhh xD

What's the next ship date then? Because I want to buy the bond girl perfume for a friend.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Thanks

okay... okay... okay.... lessee....!

okay! i think i may be able to pull a few strings and get you a bottle... MAYBE! MAYBE it might work! MAYBE! SUPER NOT SURE! but it's worth a shot, am i right??

and if i can't get it, next order (which starts the 15th, ends the 30th, and ships the 31st) i'll get you a bottle, free, on the house, no charge!!! that cool?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    okay... okay... okay.... lessee....!

okay! i think i may be able to pull a few strings and get you a bottle... MAYBE! MAYBE it might work! MAYBE! SUPER NOT SURE! but it's worth a shot, am i right??

and if i can't get it, next order (which starts the 15th, ends the 30th, and ships the 31st) i'll get you a bottle, free, on the house, no charge!!! that cool?
    Nope can't do. I will pay you if it needs to wait then that's fine. I dont have the have the catalog nor do I know what it smells like so I'm trusting you abu!

Thanks

Aw!!! ^o^ you sure? it would make a great gift! but if that's your decision, then i'll respect it!

the Bond lady perfune smells like a nice flowery soap, and like two or three ladies (including my hermana) have bought it and loved it. Soshi's Mom thought it was a little strong and "smelled like a man", but i think she was the only one who didn't like the smell...

^_^ if you want, i could send you the newest catalog and a few sample of the scent, if you like! could send it out Monday, not sure when it will get there though, with all the Christmas hub-ub!

^o^ hope that okay with you , Legend!!

Thanks

ahhhhh x_x no more catalogs please hahaha

so I'll go ahead and go with that. just let me know the cost

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast