View Poll Results: Socks: in what order do you put them on?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • right foot, then left foot

5 55.56%
  • left foot, then right foot

4 44.44%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pam-ma-lam-a-ding-dong!

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Pam-ma-lam-a-ding-dong!

been planning a (hopefully) awesome dinner for Darling... grillin' up a burger, little salt, little pepper, some of the "no-salt" seasoning...

then stick it between two pieces of cheese and bread, then grill it up into a patty melt! depending on if we can go out, could probably add a nice salad as a side! or whatever else Soshi wants...

(=_= ) made a huge sta-nank last night...
    (^_^ ) so i'm making him dinner, along with other things, to make it up to him!

what was the argument? "mind your own God damn business!" is what i would politely say!

there's a lot of awesome games coming out for the DS... like Gardening Mama! that's right! the very same DS Lady who teaches you to cook can teach you how to garden too! and then there's A Most Gentlemanly Escapade which is when you're some old, explorer British guy and you run around exploring and doing British things! and Little Magician's Magic Adventure is like Animal Crossing with wizards and spells! and zomg! a new Fire Emblem for the DS!

(^_^ ) and i still wanna play Ninja Town!!

( ^_^) Soshi got the new Nintendo Power, can you tell?

OH! AND THEY'RE GOING TO BE HAVING A NINTENDO CLUB HERE IN THE US!!! YAYAYAAAAY!

(^_^ ) i am teh extremely excited! the one in J-pan totally rocks socks! can't wait for all the cool little things they give out! so much fun!!

um... i'm hungry!

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Pam-ma-lam-a-ding-dong!

that sounds like fun lol but i dont udnerstand the poll question what does that have to do with anything? lol
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blackrose92 View Post
    that sounds like fun lol but i dont udnerstand the poll question what does that have to do with anything? lol
    Its a journal, so it's doesn't mean anything other than provide you with something to think about or just generally figure out the meaning of life.

i never noticed before but i put my left sock on first..even though i'm a righty.
    what was the argument? "mind your own God damn business!"
    hahaaha that madee(sneezed when i typed ^_^) my day.
    *sneezes again*

all i want for c-mas is a new laptop *cries because his broke recently* oh and Christmas cookies, those are the best!

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

the poll questions are just for everyone to get to know each other! ^-^ like those little questionaires you fill out on the first day o' school!

(^-^ ) glad my sailor's mouth made your day, Sasurai!

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    J-pan
    Seriously, does it hurt to type "a" instead of "-". Not cool.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    O.o oh, is it offensive?

^_^ i just liked how it sounded! i say it like that all the time~!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    She actually does say it like that... "Jay-pan".
    Just to give it some attitude when she says it.

Since she doesn't know everything there is to Japan, nor does she care if she ever will, she always says (in an almost mocking fashion) "Jay-pan". As if to reflect her ignorance to the topic.

...this kind of language is helped by her love of Homestarrunner...
    in which they say several things in odd ways... such as "cologne" as "cologniac". "Bullhonkey". "Teacher" as "teacherman" ( "man" pronounced as "mun" ). "Santa" as "santaman". "2002" as "Deuce-double-odd-tweice". "Strong Bad" as "Stong Bah". "Crayons" as "Cwayons". "Popeye comics" as "PaiPai comics". "Baloneyman". "Deliverables" and "Receivables" as "Delivericeivables". And etc...

It's just the way she talks, doesn't mean any offense to it.
    It's adorable, in my opinion.

...it's like when ignorant white people call all Asians "Chinese". ...it's like when a person pronounces "Diabetes" as "Diabetus". ...it's like when a weird proper person says "that is, how do they say? ... cool"...

As Abu finds all that kind of stuff hilarious, she often mocks the idea...

As made famous in her days of roleplaying in City of Villains with me (she played as an extremely normal normal normal kinda' awkard guy who had ninjas)... when she first appeared in the base I made and I gave her the tour... she made her character say "So where's the... *ahem* bitches?"...

It's just how she works it.
    Last edited by Soshi Kitai; Dec 06, 2008 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Added example

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    It's just how she works it.
    (^____^ ) i like how that sounds!

way to make a quote, DARLING~!

+ Reply to Thread