View Poll Results: Favorite kind of weather?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sunny

0 0%
  • Cloudy

0 0%
  • Rainy

1 20.00%
  • Windy

0 0%
  • Snowy

2 40.00%
  • Foggy

1 20.00%
  • Muggy

0 0%
  • Stormy

1 20.00%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ra-ta-tat-tat!

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Ra-ta-tat-tat!

(=_= ) you know what looks like it's gonna suck? that Marley & Me movie... you know why? cuz the dog... the WHOLE GOD DA** POINT OF THE MOVIE appears to be CGI... when the story, the WHOLE REASON WHY THE GUY WROTE THE GOD DA** BOOK was to talk about his dog, his very real dog... his very real dog...

it just seems to have it in poor taste for it to be a fake dog... you know why? becuz they probably couldn't find a dog to match the script... WHICH MAKES NO FU**ING SENSE BECUZ MARLEY DIDN'T FOLLOW A SCRIPT!!!

( ._.) can you tell i'm particular about doggie-related things? i may be over-reacting, since i've only seen two advertisements... but... that book struck a chord becuz my dog Lucky died not too long ago... so i dunno... a little protective about the book that made me not really want to damn people to Hell that put their dog's down (aka: kill them)...

(._. ) very protective of life, i am i am... don't like euthinasia (spelling?), rational suicide, death penalty, "putting dogs down"... none of that... but that John (name?) guy really loved Marley... he was his dog... and it wasn't out of conveience or whatever... it was out of love...

(^_^ ) and that made it okay...

but anyways...

\(o_o)/ i get to take a winter class! yay?
    (._. ) it will be for like 6 hours Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday... which gives us a lot of re-coup time, but it will still suck... hopefully we get more than a half hour to have lunch, any less and you don't have enough time to go, get something, eat it, then come back... unless we can eat in class...

( ^_^) i really like these little faces! they look to the side! show more emotion in my opinion... where can i learn more of them? i guess google...

um... yeah...
    Last edited by Abu Dhabi; Dec 03, 2008 at 11:55 AM. Reason: it's "wrote" not "wote"

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ra-ta-tat-tat!

I'm sorry hun... I'm not exactly sure why they even chose those actors either.
    ^^;;; And I feel bad because I can't remember their names...

._. I suck at these celebrity names.
    ._. I suck at names, period.

^_^ I remember YOUR name! YAY!

... heheh... "wote". You're funny, hun.

Let's hope the winter class doesn't kill us. Thank goodness it's only one class.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ra-ta-tat-tat!

indeed!

we're two peas in a pod, huh Darling?

don't really like peas though...

(^_^ ) we're two chocolates in a cookie!

+ Reply to Thread