Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

5 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ring-ring! ring-ring!

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

ring-ring! ring-ring!

finals started today...
    went to class expecting a test, and all the teacher did was have us tabulate our grades and tell us what we had missing...

^_^b pretty good for a final!

then we sold the Health book! made $39.50 (it's okay if you know Hun, since only got $11 left!)!! awesome!

that helped a whole lot with buying Christmas presents! so now Pops and the Sister's B-day is taken care of... found out what my Mom and Grandma want! nice warm sweatshirts! makes sense!

especially if you consider the fact that my Madre only has one sweatshirt... that she bought in Washington D.C. ... when i was 3... yeah, tis been a while! and it stayed in good condition cuz she didn't wear it for a long time (couldn't fit before, but now she's skinny)!

my Mom has diabetes... don't really know how she got it though... she almost never ate out, rarely ate packaged foods, never drank soda... nothing. but, she is the type of lady to keep stuff bottled in, and she kept herself bottled in the house... so i guess it took a toll on her... it's a little weird to talk about, but... i dunno

\(^o^)/ it rained today! it was wonderful!
    wonderfully cold!
    wonderfully wet!
    wonderfully dangerous roads!
    wonderfully dark clouds!

but oh my goodness, what a relief it was! prayed for everyone who had to evacuate the mud-slide-prone places... must suck to just get into your home after a fire, then move out again due to rain... the elements can be a bitch!

and keep the Northeast in your thoughts and prayers as well! scary ice things have been happnening there! Got to watch out for Shinku and Sazuka! and everyone else who lives there!

was watching the FOX news talk about the economy... looks pretty bad!

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: ring-ring! ring-ring!

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    was watching the FOX news talk about the economy... looks pretty bad!
    It'll get worse in 2009.
    Happy new year, and Merry Christmas lol ..

EDIT:
    GOOD LUCK for the finals! ^_^ Hope you do well.

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Does it run in the family? I don't know, people's bodies are different. Hopefully, you get what you want this Christmas, it's going to be hard for us because of the hurricane putting us in this predicament. All I need for Christmas are my books that I need for my drafting class, gracious. Good luck on the finals also, I hope you do well!

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

I love this cold weather...
    ...darn SoCal's been nothin' but uncomfortably hot and/or muggy weather for the longest time (from the end of Spring to just a week or two ago.... yeah, THAT LONG)...

...and as much as it sucks for other places right now, I still am thankful for the change down here... it is just nature's way of compensating for things (what a dreadful balancing act these days).

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Just be careful about your body, cuz if she didn't eat or drink her way into its very likely it runs in the family. Be sure to do body check ups.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

aw!! thanks guys! know she's fine, as as long as i eat veggies and exercise, i'll be fine too. don't know if it runs in the family, but it doesn't look like it though... at least from the family i've met!

^_^ hopefully everyone gets a little something good this Christmas!

\(^o^)/ and let's all do good on our finals!! or whatever other big thing we got!!

*^-^* hi Soshi!!

+ Reply to Thread