View Poll Results: Sandwhich: Rather have the bread...

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Toasted

3 50.00%
  • Not toasted

3 50.00%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: sham~ a~ lam~ a~

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

sham~ a~ lam~ a~

hey wow! tis been a while since i updated~

lessee...

um, classes have been going well~
    the math as a subject, and the homework takes FOREVER (like 2 hours... AT LEAST), but the teacher is very nice and chipper~
    she also lets us work in groups, instead of lecturing the whole (almost) 4 hours of class, so it passes the time better and you can kinda copy off of each other~

speech has been going very well, the teacher is very crass and engaging, so you never know what to expect~
    she has really cool hair, and she's a lesbian!
    the cool kind too! not freaky or mean like the ones i usually see~

hmm what else...
    finally made a dentist appointment!
    OH! and am finally going to go taking the driving test for my license! July 10th!!

what else...

have been downloading a heckuva lot of anime!

OH! AND SOSHI AND I HAVE OFFICIALLY FINISHED WATCHING THE ENTIRE SERIES OF DBZ!! HUZZAH!!

it is the good stuff, definitely my favorite anime!
    other shows are friggin awesome and good for what they want to be...
    but DBZ has a magic about it, that starts in youth and carries on through the years (which i can full-heartedly attest too~)

so yeah~ it's super cool~

what are your guy's favorite anime? of all time? right now?

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: sham~ a~ lam~ a~

Favorite anime of all-time?

G Gundam and DBZ. Both in their own categories.

Yeah, both teachers are cool in their own ways. Glad we got that project done, babe?
    Felt bad for ditching the other half of the math class though... but hey, it was to work on the other class - and we just finished the long test!
    So in a way, we were just balancing things, eh?

Luvya' babe! Keep postin' journals! I only stopped reading them because you're so inconsistent - I wouldn't know whether you posted any new ones or not.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

...school.*bleh*

Wow, so you've finished DBZ huh? Well congrats on finishing all the episodes. LOLs

All time favorite anime? That's really hard to say as I'm constantly moving from one anime to another. But if I really had to choose one now than I guess I'd go with "Code Geass".
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

It's odd, none of the people I know around here (including myself) has ever seen the Buu series as a whole.
    Some saw only the last episodes, some only saw the middle, some just here and there... o.o

We are speshals down here now.

.........argh, now the question is... start watching DB from the beginning or start collecting the DBGT boxsets? >.>

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

i know~ super tough question~

maybe start collection DBGT? have been reading the manga, so that should get me up to speed unti we're done getting all of Dragon Ball~

but then again, what do i know~

+ Reply to Thread