View Poll Results: When do you usually go to sleep?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • 7:00pm-10:59pm

1 25.00%
  • 11:00pm-1:59am

2 50.00%
  • 2:00am-4:59am

1 25.00%
  • 5:00am-8:59am

0 0%
  • 9:00am-6:59pm

0 0%
  • i don't sleep

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: strum-lum-strum

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

strum-lum-strum

am 73h worried about AVON stuff... may have to ask my Mom to help with the bill becuz i can't get all the payments in time...

but that would suck... they're really tight on money right now for reasons beyond their control and it doesn't seem fair... but their's my costumers to consider, especially the ones who pay on time! it's not their fault! ugh... and Soshi's Mom and Auntie have big orders! can't let them down becuz that's mean and it will totally negate any recommendations they give to the rest of the family~!!

(-_- ) AVON was suppose to help with money, not make it worse...

but for happier money news, i got the job! you're looking(?) at the new first grade yard lady! will be looking after the kids from 3-6pm to make sure they don't burn the school down or tear out each other's eyes! what fun! and it fits almost perfectly with mi scheduel! and at $8.75/hr (maybe even $9), it's pretty damn good pay as well!!

and all the school ladies seem very nice, but i usually get along very well with those kind of ladies, since small talk is fun (to me, at least)!!

still unsure of Christmas, but by the grace of God i was able to afford Soshi a PSP for his birthday (among other things) when i didn't have any money, so i'm sure Christmas can work out too!

there's this awesome craft magazine called CRAFT (original, much?) that i'm really into!
    -->
    CRAFT: dot com!
    they have all sorts of awesome ideas from sewing to felting to digital stuff to scrapbooking to cooking to crocheting to knitting to everything! not able to do a lot of the stuff in the articles, but a couple of them (namely the Japanese Stab Journal and the Norweignen Slippers) have made great presents in the past! will probably look into that, as well as my Cute Stuff: Let's Make Cute Stuff book!!
    (@ Kinokuniya.com!)

very much into crafting, yes indeed!

um... Bye!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: strum-lum-strum

You can do it hun! I know you can!

...knowing you, you'd probably beat my presents without me even knowing how you did it.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

(<__< ) grrr...

( >__>) maybe...

^_^ am looking forward to Taco Bell today, though!

and, btw, i am once again inspired to sculpt a tree from trash...

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Wanna' go to Taco Bell now?

I'm rarin' to go. Just say the word.

Thanks

Yes!
    indeed indeed indeed~!
    what fun!
    filling up the minimum here!

+ Reply to Thread