View Poll Results: Favorite mode of transporation?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Feet

1 25.00%
  • Skate/Board device

0 0%
  • Cycling device

1 25.00%
  • Motor-ed-type vehicle

1 25.00%
  • Train-type

0 0%
  • Areoplane

1 25.00%
  • Animal based

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ugh~ugh~~huuuuu

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

ugh~ugh~~huuuuu

hey guys!

you know what's funny? that Pucca show on Jetix! it's a fave of mine!

but anyways...

our geology class is turning out to be super cool!
    the teacher is engaging!
    frequent beaks, which really help speed along the 6 hours!
    and field trips!!

we get to go to a canyon, museums, and either the San Andreas fault OR a Volcano... THAT'S RIGHT!! WE MAY BE ABLE TO STAND ON A FAULT LINE OR THE RIM OF A VOLCANO!!! A F**KING VOLCANO!!

hopefully work does not get in the way of the awesome-ness...

what else...
    i'm tired...

we got school supplies! it's fun! and...

gah... i'm tired...

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: ugh~ugh~~huuuuu

I do love running, but airplanes are awesome!
    There's just something about them... being up in the sky like that... eating the rather odd food, listening to the limited stations, watching a movie that you just think "is okay", going in some weird pattern on who goes to the restroom next, the rustling through of the bags as you try to find some hobby to meddle with, the constant hum of the airplane, that odd silence piercing the air, the many people with so many destinations to be, and the beautiful view of the world outside... *sigh* So nice!
    I also like the airports! So many places to sit and look around! So many foods that you've had so many times, but you know it tastes different in each one! The gift shops full of things you'll never want! That constant feel of "time to go"! That running around to bring baggage and find family and friends! And all the other sorts of things that people often don't care for!
    It's like an adventure!

Flapjack: "ADVENTURE!!!"

...sorry you ain't feelin' swell today, hun. Hopefully tomorrow will be better, eh?
    Glad you like the teacher.
    And work IS important. You know how depressed you get around celebrations when you can't get me the gift you really wanna' get me.

^_^ Besides, your money really helps me save up my money - which in turn, saves up for a ton of other things that we usually wouldn't be able to afford!
    Sure takes a load off my back.

I really appreciate what you're doin' hun. If I could put on an apron and take complete command of the kitchen, I'd totally be your hunny-buns greetin' you home from a hard day's work. Takin' off your jacket, massagin' your shoulders, sittin' you down on the table, and giving you your big feast just before I let you go fall dead asleep on the bed with your shoes on. ^_^
    ... bring home the bacon, hun!

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: ugh~ugh~~huuuuu

^_^

that...
    that sounds wonderful, Darling...

^_________^ thank you.

+ Reply to Thread