• Un-natural

0 0%
  • Bald

0 0%
  • ... a mix?

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: way-o! way-o!

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

way-o! way-o!

so, Soshi finally helped me beat Fable 2!!

it made me cry real bad! and that Reaver is a douche! but nearly as much of one as Lucien!

as for my ending... *^-^* it's all about the love~

(=_= ) oh, and i got a 28 on the Philosophy final... yeah, the one i needed atleast a D on... gah, oh well! hopefully i'll understand it more next time around! will probably take the same class, instead of a different one to replace it... really liked the teacher, cuz he was an old Republican and you don't find many of those on college campuses!

sleeping over at Soshi's house again!

oh! oh! oh! and best news ever!! We get to go with my Mom and niece to a real Guatemalan restaurant!! with Guatemalan style tamales and everything!!! so good~! what's the difference between them and the Mexican style?

the red one with olives! that's the kind i'm most familiar with! except not so much red stuff!

and the Mexican version!

notice the difference? Guatemalan style cooks each ingredient separately before being cooked together, making the overall texture and taste more of a "melt in your mouth" kind of thing. while the Mexican version cooks all the ingredients together at once, resulting in a coarser, yet still yummy, dish!

\(^o^)/ really looking forward to it~! Soshi isn't that excited, but he's being nice! and we're going to shoot for getting his Xbox Wi-Fi thingie! after all this time~!!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: way-o! way-o!

.....................meh.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

You guys ever heard the joke about the only thing that Mexican kids get to unwrap during xmas is a tamale? XD hahahaha

I didn't make that joke by the way.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    You guys ever heard the joke about the only thing that Mexican kids get to unwrap during xmas is a tamale? XD hahahaha

I didn't make that joke by the way.
    AHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAA!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

that's a good one Legend!! omg, so horrible... oh my gosh.. so funny...

^o^ but i have to say that tamales are a pretty good gift!!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Once again, I have proven to myself that I don't like soft tacos.

The beef was good. I like it kinda' dry and crispy. Went well with the rice.

Thanks

^o^ yay~!! i'm so glad that you at least liked something!!

+ Reply to Thread