View Poll Results: Do you have any pets?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • OMG YES (PLEASE explain)

2 50.00%
  • No... but i hope to someday

1 25.00%
  • No, i can barely take care of myself...

0 0%
  • No, i hate animals

0 0%
  • The pet i want no longer exists/never existed/existence cannot be proven

1 25.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: wee~wee~weeping~

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

wee~wee~weeping~

(T o T) the J-box site is driving me crazy!!

no money...
    especially no money for shipping...

I DON'T NEED ANY OF IT!!
    I LITERALLY DO NOT NEED ANY OF IT!!

(=__= ) ...

it's true... i'll want it really badly, and then after realizing everything... the fact of no money, the fact that i owe money to Darling and family, the fact that the new job is suppose to help pay for grooming school that's $2,000, the fact that still need to get basic office supplies to run my AVON efficiently... gah dammit...

getting too obsessed with things... Darling is right, we don't need those bentos...

and... gah, we could probably find a lot of these things at Little Tokyo... and if we can't, it's probably something i don't need...

(T_T ) da Abu is sad...
    her mind cracked a bit...
    like it usually does when she wants an item very badly, then admitting to herself she can't afford it...

*sigh* ... cut the list down to two, the stamp and a little doggie stapler-type that actually doesn't staple, but stitches the papers together... but there's only one left... and well, ya know...

( T_T) sorry to be whiny...
    but that's how Abu reacts when she's overwhelmed with cute things...
    cute, wonderful things that seem to rain like magic from the sky...

(>_< ) then she looks at the God damn price tag and it's ****ing $16, $30, $50 without shipping... and yes, that's a lot of money for the Dhabi...

and NO i will not ask Soshi! that's his money! and God knows he already pays for food, and pretty much all of my basic upkeep...and everything... and he's so good... and... i hate taking his money... it's his... and...

God dammit... i hope it's not that time again... i'm getting way too emotional...

um...

and that's the end of my show, DONK!!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: wee~wee~weeping~

*To the poll up above: Yes I does. Two dogs. One scrawny, pathetic, jerk of a siberian husky - Rufio. And one "ninja dog" mutt named Noodles.

*To the topic at hand:
    I can get you those things, you just gotta' be patient... you're gonna' have to wait until school starts up again. Since there ain't that much games comin' out, we don't have to worry so much about the cash.

I'm still gonna' want to get some old games here and there, some wii cards, some arcade cards, some cash for the credit for the psn store, and of course money for fixin' your Zune, gettin' you a 360, and gettin' you a ps3.

But all that money can be saved up in stride. Including your wants and needs hun.

I know I know, my money my money - blah blah blah. Just chill out and I'll make sure it's fair for the both of us.

I don't like throwing away my money, and that includes throwing away money to get you things that make you a total lose- I mean, to get you things you don't really need.
    Calm down, we can do this. I'm watching your cash usage, so don't worry. I'm able to back you up now, it's just not gonna' be sudden.
    Just be good with your job and AVON money hun.

And do you have enough of ummm... those things for the thing? ^_^ Just lookin' out for ya'.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

:') yeah, i think i have enough...

^_^ thank you Darling... thank you so much... sorry get a little crazy...

EDIT!!

yes!! one Golden Retriever named Boss (who's cute and lazy and a brat and jealous), one Golden Retriever named Boy (yes, another, we found him! he's got a couple screws loose, but he's finding his spot in our family), TYBALT!! (mah kitty baby! she is cool and classy and doesn't like Boss or Boy and she likes to eat and has pretty blue eyes!!), and the shit-tzu Gizmo (who is the Master's pet, and is a total bitch... both literally and figuratively)! and there's Simon (Simone?) the turtle... but he belongs more to mah Sister than anyone else...

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

....well you aint the only one Abu, thanks to you for showing me the site I did some "unexpected" shopping again....although its not that big of a deal for me currently cuz I actually have money right now from working throughout the holidays. Woot for holiday pay~!!! Muwahahaha~

But thanks to you I was able to find a rather rare "Lucky Star" item:
    Lucky Star Okiraku Box ~ Kagami Hiiragi

and then I ended up reaching for the:
    Lucky Star Perfect Guide

....do I have the PS2 game? Hell no, but I still bought the guidebook anyways. >_<;;;

But now theres a whole bunch of things I want later....
    Lucky Star Nendoroid Puchi Season 2 Full Set of 11
    Lucky Star Rice Cracker
    Hachune Miku Music Box
    Unofficial Hatsune Mix 01 ~ KEI

...I wouldnt know what to do with the Lucky Star Rice Crackers, it'd seem like a waste to eat them. T_T

But I must admit this much, their shipping methods+pricing is rather questionable. The cheapest is by SHIP!? 6~10 weeks!? Um, no thank you. But than again EMS is a bit over $40? Although I guess thats not horrible. At HimeyaShop.com the only shipping method I get is EMS and they charge $20 for the first item and $4 for each other item...so if you buy more, you pay more.

Thinking of adding the site to the Online Shop thread...after I get my goods so I can give them a "good" review.

BTW: What's up with the rather random polls?
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Thanks

but wouldn't the crackers go to MORE waste if you didn't eat them?

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage
    The cheapest is by SHIP!? 6~10 weeks!? Um, no thank you. But than again EMS is a bit over $40?
    O__________O ... w... w... wha~??

T__________T oh well... i can dream... glad you at least found some Lucky Star loot!

the polls?? just thought it'd be a fun way for us all to get to know each other! plus it's much more interesting than "mai lif is t3h horibles, what do u thin? 1. YES! PEANUTS!! 2. No! boooooOO!! 3. KaWay!!!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

EMS is totally worth it you really consider the cost of mailing something cross seas. Not to mention it gets to you within 2 weeks. Not even Ground shipping within the US is that fast sometimes.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks

oh wait! just checked on the shipping on Jlist, and they only charge $15 for EMS shipping~!!

ZOMG!!

^o^ my delights are within reach!!

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah... Abu...

Your pushing your website purchasing addictions on to everybody, and with such an addicting site. Well, at least you can't screen for compulsive internet shopping in a drug test.

I must compliment you on your journal titles BTW. Best journal titles EVER!
    ... Not Ever Again...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast