View Poll Results: Ain't no mountain high?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ain't not valley low?

0 0%
  • Ain't no river wide enough?

1 33.33%
  • To keep me from getting to you, Babe!

1 33.33%
  • LOVE THAT SONG

1 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: wee~ woo~ wee~ woo~

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

wee~ woo~ wee~ woo~

guess what?? i ordered a customized stamp!
    it's so i can stamp the back of mah Avon catalogs with mah name, title, cell, and email address!
    isn't that great?

and guess what!
    the ink... PURPLE

oh yeah, primo stuff here! only the best for my customers!

and it will have Helvetica font! just like Strong Bad!!

hmmm... what else?
    am doing my homework!
    ink wash of your face!
    it's turning out... good?

Abu much enjoys the use of ink, in all the forms it has presented itself in her artsy-fartsy class~!

dunno when i'm going to get the little nendoroid dollie of Tsukasa...
    money is going to great things... but ya know, just not that~
    wonder if i'll ever make my stop motion idea...

ah well! there's the whole summer to do that~

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: wee~ woo~ wee~ woo~

I wish you would keep the money and pass on the savings to your customers instead

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

i've tried to offer you savings on shipping, but you always refused!

plus, money is tight right now, and it still needs to go to different things~
    try to offer savings when money allows~

^_^ but if you want, can send you a free bottle of Avon's newest men's cologne, if ya decide to order again~

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    i've tried to offer you savings on shipping, but you always refused!

plus, money is tight right now, and it still needs to go to different things~
    try to offer savings when money allows~

^_^ but if you want, can send you a free bottle of Avon's newest men's cologne, if ya decide to order again~
    Man, shipping to Canada was $30 so there was no way I can make you pay for it.

Lol free as in free free or you actually have to pay for it cuz that'll just make me feel bad.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Thanks

free as in "i thought it was free but by the time i figured out it wasn't free, had already paid for it and didn't know what to do with it"

the new Ironman (like the triatholon, not the movie) men's fragrance needs a new home~

Thanks

Spray it on Soshi?

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't like cologne...

Thanks

no he doesn't~

he does like the watch i got for him from Avon though~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast