Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pancakes

2 40.00%
  • Waffles

3 60.00%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: woo~lee~woo

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

woo~lee~woo

second day of work...

omg, the first day was pretty big... inauguration of Obama, Grandma's 89th birthday, and the first official day of work... didn't end well for personal reasons, but still, big day.

today went a lot smoother though! am a smidge more comfortable with the people, the surroundings feels second nature cuz it feels so much like my old school...

the office and staff peoples are very friendly. especially my co-worker! she's been there a while, and seems nice enough! it's weird cuz she looks a lot like the girls who didn't talk to me in high school, but whatevs (seriously, like down to the ponytail with light mascara and eyebrow shape!)...

the kids aren't too bad... there are a few characters, a few to watch out for, but hey, it's first grade, not surprising!

so yeah... i have a uniform (light blue polo with the school emblem and "STAFF" written across the back), a little space for my stuff in the cabinet, and a key to the back gate!! it's on one of those necklace things... um... oh a lanyard!

like this:

(was a loser and looked up a picture, and cropped it...)

^_^ it looks like this! except it's green and says different stuff! it jingles with my necklaces!!

oh!! and a crying shame! the kids don't play handball! or hopscotch! or four squares! or anything!! nothing!! it is now my personal mission to teach them at least one game!

(=__= ) they barely even do eenie-meenie-miney-mo!! you know, when you all put your foot in and do a little rhyme to see who goes/does something first?

yeah! i know! ridiculous!!

but now i'm with Soshi and everything is right with the world~

p.s.: class is going good, it gets boring as f*** sometimes and it makes me not want to understand it...

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: woo~lee~woo

Boring cuz you don't get it.
    And you don't want to get it.
    And so you go so much more into an "I don't get it, the **** is wrong with this class?" attitude that there's no way you could even fathom how much you don't get it.

You let the stress get to you too much, the work's easy - just intricate.
    It's not that you don't get it.
    It's not that it's too hard.
    It's just long.
    REALLY long.

You just don't have the patience for it, hun. I wuv u still, tho!

+ Reply to Thread