View Poll Results: While playing tag, who do you aim for first?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Best Friend

1 14.29%
  • Crush

1 14.29%
  • Worst Enemy

0 0%
  • Whoever is closest

3 42.86%
  • Random Kid

1 14.29%
  • Weak/Gloomy Kid

1 14.29%
  • I HATE BEING "IT"!

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ya~ la~ ya~ la

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

ya~ la~ ya~ la

a lot has happened... well, not really, but still.

have gotten back into Animal Crossing to some extent, like working on the museum, catching up the neighbors, and buying cute clothes!

GracieGrace has really nice clothes this season! and I'M SO GLAD they changed the room decor they were selling! the red/gold/black stuff wasn't my style, but this season is! it's all light blue and white and pink and sweet!

it's called the Princess collection or something, but that name has a rather bad connotation... some girls aspire to be princesses, but i don't see why you'd want to be a spoiled brat that only loves the attention, but not the person.

but i digress!

got a DSi bench! it's so cool! can buy it from Nook's now, so if anyone wants one or has one that's not black, we can trade!! oh! and a red pikmin hat!

what else?

oh yeah! hopefully my craft books will be coming soon! *excitement*
    have been driving a lot lately! hopefully have been getting better!

been working the Spring Break late care at the school, it's a lot nicer when it's just a few kids and the other late care are nice, older ladies~
    my co-worker is nice, but not as nice, ya know?

been worried about money during the summer, since (hopefully) by that time, need to have insurance squared away and be able to make car payments~

may have to actually go out and search for more AVON customers~
    but ah well, hopefully can find some means to support us~

and yeah... kinda tired... but not sure if i can take a nap.

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: ya~ la~ ya~ la

I haven't played Animal Crossing in a while and when I logged on I had bed head and there were weeds everywhere!

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

i had bed head too! not as much weeds though, dunno why~

EDIT: oh! Soshi has just informed me that i did have a lot of weeds! but clovers and dandelions are pretty, so didn't mind them being a part of the landscape~

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

1. You didn't put the option in the tag poll: The person furthest away.
    Not a true poll!
    ... I ALWAYS aim for the person furthest away. I love hunting down the person who thinks they're "safe". Show them some reality.

2. Abu's the only one playing Animal Crossing nowadays. Don't worry, I'll set up some competitions post-Anniversary for Wii games. I'll make sure this all goes down perfectly.

3. When am I gonna' get my Video Card?!

4. ^_^ Eggs were good today!

5. You'll work something out, babe. I'm sorry all this money stuff is just being thrown on ya' without fair warning.
    ..well, it was fair warning, it just didn't feel like it.

Thanks

^_^ aw! thanks Hun~

sorry, would have asked you for some more but ya was playin'!
    plus, i'm not that great at tag, so would never think to go after the furthest away person!

\(^o^)/ but Darling is so amazing~

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Of course, hun.

... tag is boring unless there's some challenge to it. It has to be ever-changing and ever-challenging!

People try to think of new ways of sprucing it up by adding all these rules... pshaw!
    Don't add rules! Add more players! More obstacles! Put up a prize! Nothing wrong with simplicity, it just needs a facelift!

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

....Animal...Crossing...??

.....(O_O) OH SH*T!!! *Left town abandoned for about two and a half months* Uh-oh....

When are you and Soshi gonna come and visit Abu? So far Sazuka is the only visitor I've had.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Thanks

^o^ wanna try for Saturday? maybe in the afternoon cuz the Sosh and i gotta get the last of Mr K's manga~

+ Reply to Thread