+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Flip flop?

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Flip flop?

You guys cover up your cars when it rains/snows? HAH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Heh. Sorry, As a Canadian I find that A) hilarious, B) futile. A little bit of snow (Especially in a climent like Texas where it will melt quickly), isn't going to hurt your car.

You should see what I have to deal with after a "Normal" snowfall.

Also, exactly how much snow are we talking about? A couple inches? 1 to 2 feet?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    You guys cover up your cars when it rains/snows? HAH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Heh. Sorry, As a Canadian I find that A) hilarious, B) futile. A little bit of snow (Especially in a climent like Texas where it will melt quickly), isn't going to hurt your car.

It looks so perfect haha, the snow covering the car looks always like someone sculpted the snow.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post

Lulz. That's so little!

I'm in aceman's position. Wintertime gives us the finger every year. But lately it hasn't been snow, but frozen rain and black ice covered roads.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

haha awwww ur poor dad...?

my mum would just leave tbh and come back a while after....

btw whats a cover?..

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

a cover for your car, to protect it from the elements, basically.

O.o and man, what's up with snow? it seems like of all the weather, snow is the one that wants to kill you the most! freezing rain? black ice? that s*** sounds scary!

^o^ but hopefully it will rain here! it's suppose to over the weekend!

happiness!

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    O.o and man, what's up with snow? it seems like of all the weather, snow is the one that wants to kill you the most! freezing rain? black ice? that s*** sounds scary!
    Scardy Cat.

I drive on that the majority of the winter. You just have to know how to drive on it. When the roads look wet, and its really cold (or its just below freezing, either or), drive slower then normal, and if your car starts to fishtail, stear into the dricetion of it. its not that bad, I don't know why people make such a big deal of it.

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

......cover like a blanket. You know when you're cold you cover yourself? o.o;;; Did I send the wrong message? xD;;;

By the way.......it melted today ;; Damn it all. I wanted to play in the snow.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro Psycho View Post
    ......cover like a blanket. You know when you're cold you cover yourself? o.o;;; Did I send the wrong message? xD;;;

By the way.......it melted today ;; Damn it all. I wanted to play in the snow.
    You can always take the ice cubes out of the freezer and throw those hahahha

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast