+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Happy holidays

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Happy holidays

Just love this time of year, the joy, the refreshing way to a new year, and the airs that people have around them. I'm going to try to enjoy this year though, I know there hasn't been much to be happy about this year alone, but I have to make the good of it. Can't be sad about the past forever, have to look forward to the good the year can also bring. That and well, hopefully next year will be most wonderful. Life still goes on anyways!

In addition, what a perplexing week it has been. I've been in so many moods this week alone but I suppose I might as well make the best of it. So far I've been feeling kind of worried and fine. I have my 3 month blood check up for my diabetes tomorrow and hopefully, I come out just dandy like I have the last past months. I usually have nothing to worry about anymore with this, but of course I just have to take care of myself to stay that way. So far so good on my list, so I have nothing to worry about tomorrow.

Well, anyways, I wish everyone a happy holiday this year!

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Happy holidays

~HAPPY HOLIDAYS~

*hugs* Hope Santa is good to you ^____^ and that new years is an awesome one!

Hope all goes well for your check up too!

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Happy holidays

Quote Originally Posted by _gwenibe_ View Post
    ~HAPPY HOLIDAYS~

*hugs* Hope Santa is good to you ^____^ and that new years is an awesome one!

Hope all goes well for your check up too!
    Thank you, it went fine actually! I lost 3lbs from last time and well, I found out I'm short xD I hope Santa gives you what you want the most this year, Gwen bear!

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

+ Reply to Thread