+ Reply to Thread

Thread: More in the life of

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

More in the life of

Well, today my day has been alright ... I feel so bad on many reasons ... but I'm trying to look in the bright side of things. I tend to do that a lot ... I don't want people being upset because of me being upset. I always put others in front of my own feelings u___u;;

Well ... grandma is in the hospital now. Found out when mom and dad were fighting yesterday. Nice way to find out, huh? :/ Well anyways, I was worried so I asked dad if she was okay. He told me she had a weak heart ... I wouldn't blame her after grandpa died ... I feel really sad ... I told him I'd go see her today ... but he wanted me to go see her at 10 at night. I didn't want to go because I had such a tiring day yesterday. So I told him no ... he kept like pushing us to go. It was so annoying ... I don't want to go with him But I have to ...

He came back at 5 in the morning doing who knows what. So now he just left to go out :/ He didn't even ask us anything ... figures. Well, we'll get him to take us tomorrow to go see her ... Poor grandma ... I don't want anything to happen ...

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: More in the life of

our prayers for your Grandma! !

+ Reply to Thread