+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pointless much?

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Pointless much?

Not much I could complain about today until I heard my mom talking about my dad.

I can tell you the worst of this stupid idiot. I know I know, I have to have respect for him because he's my dad. Well, the bull about it is he's never there for me, so why do I care? He doesn't try for our family at all, or has any respect left in him that we could be all like, "hey! That's our dad!." I don't even call him dad anymore, just by his first name.

It's like, I feel so angry when others have fathers that would do anything for their family and have their father there for them, and they have the nerve to complain about not getting this for their birthday or some bull like that! I wish I had a father that would work his ass off just for his family, be there for us, hang around with us, or just play around with all of us. Take us out together in a family oriented event. I might not have had a lot when I was a kid or as a teenager. But at least, I wish I had that dad that was there for me to hug me when my friend died, or when I got honor roll at school, or when I had asthma when I was little.

Oh, and when he feels like it, he'll hit my mom =D Yes! Why? because he's drunk. It's a good thing my mom isn't like every other push over woman, because she beats the crap out of him for trying bull like that. So why should I call him a dad? Just because he made me? Well, bringing me to all this bull crap that I had to endure my WHOLE life. The fighting, the lies, and the drugs. It's so hard to be strong nowadays, because I never really had a father figure and my family that was just as worse as him, meaning his side of the family. But I know for damn sure, I will never be like him. I want better in my life for my kids that I might have in the future. I want what is best for them, that's why I'm dedicating myself to going to school to do what I have to do just in case I have that situation that I end up with a bastard like him.

I thank God today, that there is my mom I can look up to as a role model......
    But sometimes that's why I'm kind of afraid of the future, what if I'm not as strong as she was in her relationship?......

I just wanted to vent btw ;; I had this buried inside for so long....

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Pointless much?

It's good to let it out ^_^ I go through similar experiences at times ^_^; Except I call him dad; his first name is long.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

It is good to vent, because holding it in will only make you go nuts. Sorry to hear about your situation, but at the same time I'm not going to act like I know what you're going through. Regardless there's no need to question your resilience, considering how long you stand your so called father.
    Though I wouldn't recommend you to personally confront your father because of his violent nature.

Are you going to consider taking your mother's surname insstead of keeping your dad's name?? It's a way to stick it to him and honor your mother at the same time.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

if he's not your dad, then don't call him that. you're still showing human respect by calling him by his first name, instead of "s***-head" or "good-for-nothing-f***"....

^_^ and hey, don't worry about being as strong as your Mom, if you've got her blood, then i'm sure you'll find your strength just like she did! ^o^ and kudos to her for fighting back!

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

I should take her last name, I feel ashamed of mine.....
    I've tried to confront him, all he can do is scream at me that I don't love him and that he is going to divorce my mom and leave me here without a dad. Hey, I tell him that's no problem with me, just pisses him off a lot. Yea I've had that buried a long time, just thought I'd let it out after the huge fight my parents just had.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

+ Reply to Thread