+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Psycho much? D:

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Psycho much? D:

Today as I started to fall asleep ... I stated seeing those ... jumblies you see before you go to sleep, they start coming in on you, like small pictures ... then I just fell into a dream ... In this dream, I was in a lonely room ... with a map on the wall. Then, Death the kid was in that room ... it was really weird, because he told me to sing, so we would pass on and off singing together. Then I started drooling on him, and I felt like I was drooling, as in my sleep? So he just looked at me weird and kept singing.

Then eventually, I started staring at him in the front of the room ... I felt like I was staring right at him, I felt my eyes wide open ... Then he kept walking up to the front of the room, then to the back. I had a feeling I couldn't look towards the back of the room so I didn't. Well, eventually, I heard myself talking out loud, he told me to "keep singing" So I was talking and singing, then I heard my sister's voice ... I heard it perfectly, her tone, her sound ... we were having a conversation but I didn't know what I was saying and the same with her. Death the kid then told me, " Get on the bus ..." and smiled. The next minute, I was on a bus and my sister was on another one. We kept talking so happily ... Then all of a sudden, the bus I was in swerved, and I felt like I flew off of it. Then, I saw .... as I layed on the side of the road, a 16 wheeler flying right at me ... and I felt like I stopped ... Then I suddenly woke up! So I kept thinking about it ... I went to class as usual ... and fell asleep in there ... I dream t that Death the kid was laughing evily. Then I woke up from that dream and I looked so paranoid and scared ... I was walking towards the restroom as I walked out of class ... everyone was staring at me ... weirded out by the expression of paranoia on my face.

I went inside the restroom, everything seemed so weird ... it was full of girls, one of them was breastfeeding as a child ran by me. I went to the stall ... then. I felt a zooming feeling, an awkward space that was flying right at me ... then a message, in a bloody red background in black letters, all I read on it was Diamond and I woke up ...

To be honest ... I don't think I'll ride buses anymore xD;;; But it was a pretty bad ass dream, I mean, I drooled on Death the kid, what else can I ask for? <3 But what freaked me out was that I think I had my eyes open when I was dreaming, the fan was facing me and I felt breeze hit my eyes, as if I had them open. Hmmm weird ...

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Psycho much? D:

A dream that specific in feeling definitely has a message in it, whether you're crazy or not!

...good job on drooling on Death the kid, though. I'm not sure if many people would be able to do that, even in their dreams.

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Psycho much? D:

Bwahahaha!
    NO WONDER I WAS MOAR HAPPY THAN SCARED XD

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

+ Reply to Thread