+ Reply to Thread

Thread: School days

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

School days

Well, this year is more upsetting.
    I couldn't afford many classes ... well, I guess this means I'm going to have to apply for financial aid. We've been in a heap of financial problems, but I guess it's nothing we can't cover ...

What a horrid day, last night around 1 am I caught a bad fever, I couldn't even sleep because I was shaking so much. Only thing I got up for was to get some pajamas since I always sleep in shorts. I couldn't even make it to the kitchen to take a pain killer, hoo boy. Well, otherwise it's fine, I got to go to school that day. I felt dizzy but still, I can not miss a day of school, otherwise I'm going to be behind on a lot of things.

I've been drawing like crazy though, I haven't made many graphics. It's like my total motivation for it ran away, though I'll still be forcing myself on practicing.
    That's just a small update from me, how has everyone been?

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: School days

Geez, with a fever I totally would've considered not going to class for that semester... o_o I find it a bad sign.

Good luck with your school semester! And financial situation!

My school don't start 'til next week... and due to me failing a class last semester, I might have to add another class. :/

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    Geez, with a fever I totally would've considered not going to class for that semester... o_o I find it a bad sign.

Good luck with your school semester! And financial situation!

My school don't start 'til next week... and due to me failing a class last semester, I might have to add another class. :/
    Awe, I'm really sorry about that hon, well whatever it is you're doing in school. Good luck, and all the luck in the world at that. Yea, even though whatever happens, I have to be in class or I will for sure not ever catch up xD;;

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

\(^o^)/ yay for Pyro having the gusto for school!

(=_= ) hopefully you won't have to take that class again Hun, that would suck~

+ Reply to Thread