+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: So I have a Kirry

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: So I have a Kirry

He looks to be a little bigger than my cat and she is neartly two years old. I'd say he is the right size he is supposed to be, and even if he was a little smaller there is nothign wrong with that. Same with people, we don't keep the midgets or overly large giants in the hospital now, do we?

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zyta View Post
    Same with people, we don't keep the midgets or overly large giants in the hospital now, do we?
    Well... that depends...
    How small are we talking?
    How big are we talking?

We don't keep them in the hospital, but we sure do keep doctors around dangerously small and giant sizes. ...health problems, and all that.

But yeah, you're right. The cat doesn't seem too small. I've seen smaller. Like Rave said, you can get him checked if you're worried.
    *abu moment* The best medicine for your loved ones is a smile on your face! Let them know everything's fine, and it should keep their spirits up! It works on cats too!

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

@ Legend: LULZ HES A FLUFFY LITTLE FLURRY! <333
    Hmm thanks for all the words of advice, I'm not worried though, he's just a little dickens <333

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

He's a strange looking one that's for sure.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

^_^ yeah, i'm thinking he may just be a small kitty! that, and he's still a baby, you'll know he's actually full grown when he's maybe two or three~

>o< i miss mah kitteh!!

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Lawls, his name is Kirry, btw.

Yea, he's still mama's little baby indeed <333 Thanks for the opinions guys!

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh and delicious looking sig. x]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2