+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dealing with emotions

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

Dealing with emotions

I am dealing with some emotions that I do not want to feel. I am praying to God that he washes them away so I no longer have to struggle to fight them. I am waiting on sunday so that I can assemble with Gods people and praise him, praise away these emotions.

I feel as if I am slipping into my old self and I fought so hard to keep myself from going down that road again and I will not, I refuse to go down that road again. The Lord is my strength and I shall stand strong in the Lord! So I will cast down and declare and decree that I will be okay! God bless!!!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dealing with emotions

^^; I'm the opposite of you at this moment.
    I'm slipping back to my old self, but one could say it was willed by God (started from a certain someone praying for me).
    >_> I just hope this doesn't blow up in people's faces.

^u^ Stay strong!

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Matthew 11:28-30
    "Then Jesus said, "Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke fits perfectly, and the burden I give you is light."

Philippians 4:6-7
    Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

1 Peter 1:6-9
    In this you rejoice, though now for a little while, if necessary, you have been grieved by various trials, so that the tested genuineness of your faith—more precious than gold that perishes though it is tested by fire—may be found to result in praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ. Though you have not seen him, you love him. Though you do not now see him, you believe in him and rejoice with joy that is inexpressible and filled with glory, obtaining the outcome of your faith, the salvation of your souls.

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you Soshi!

And thank you Abu for the scriptures! :] It is always good to be encouraged by scriptures from the bible!

God Bless you both!

+ Reply to Thread